Best way to grow Instagram followers?

roggy

Hi,
I recently have got an Instagram account with a small amount of followers and its followers increased slowly. What is the best way to grow the account?

AndiLim

We all know that IG caters quality images, to gain new followers try to post good images and of course the used of hashtag(#) will work. By using hashtag it will be easier for a lot of users to see your post once they key-in a word that you used in your post. Its pretty hard to gain new followers on Instagram. Also, you can post the image on your FB or twitter account so that your friends will know that you have an Instagram account and chances are they will follow you.

WebStar

Using # will help for sure. What you wanna do is create niche specific accounts so that even if you don't have a lot of followers , the ones that you do have are targeted and interested in your product or service

Regards,
Mark

cwvps1

I use hashtags (but not too many), I've included the "Follow me on Instagram" on my blog, I follow people and then they follow me back. Works pretty well for now.

mikeyman120

Search for the big accounts in your niche and pay them for shoutouts which is where they post your pic or video and caption and recommend people to follow your account this will get you real followers. Fake followers are useless and when instagram purges those fake accounts your numbers will drop so don't waste your time with buying fake followers. A shoutout is the best way to get real followers. Also when your numbers grow to maybe 5k you can do shoutout for shoutout which is just like the email list building technique called adswaps and this method is free and can help you grow rapidly also. And as mentioned anytime you post a pic or video add relevant hashtags to categorize your pic or video so other can find you and hopefully follow you if they like your account.

Last edited:

mikeyman120

Here are a bunch of huge Instagram accounts. I recommend setting up an account just to follow these big accounts and you will see how they do their shoutouts and they will shoutout other large accounts which you can also follow and check their BIO to get their email address or Kik username(Kik is an instant messaging app) and ask for their shoutout rates. You will see that the prices can vary greatly between accounts.

Here are some big accounts you can get shoutouts from. Shoutouts from these accounts get you REAL followers. Fake followers are useless.

@adorable_animals
@allterraintrucks
@aloha.fitness
@amazingds
@amazinggcolors
@animals.co
@babeswithtats
@bad.ideas
@basketballvideos
@beautiful.colors
@bestbballvids
@cakesincolorss
@carsvideos
@chevyoffroading
@colorpostss
@colorwondersz
@comedytexting
@crazyroomss
@crazyyillusionss
@fitfaminstagram
@fun_vine
@funnyfailvideos

Erklar

I think you should post consistently. At least once a day. It is good to follow and like similar accounts. Have friends on instagram. And share likes ! Like and comment lots. Other people will like you too !

djone

# tags plays a major role for gaining followers in instagrams. Try to use popular hash tags mostly. And instagram is for images and videos and try to share proper quality images and videos into your profiles so that people have worth to watch it.

RebeccaDooley

Some best possible ways for which grow the Instagram followers easily - Like photos in your niche, Create a theme for your photos, Create a hashtag and encourage others to use it, too, Run a contest, Encourage followers to take action & Approach popular users to collaborate.

ioZoom

follow accounts in your niche
like pictures
comment on pictures
use hashtags in your photos
engage with influencers in your niche by liking and commenting their photos
hope to get shoutouts from the influencers in your niche
cross promote your instagram with your other social media accounts

pathfinder

pathfinder
I would follow these ways when I have a chance to start a new Instagram account for me.
But I am not sure it will work for all niches, because it tends to use many images on this social network.

Hawker

Do you have a smartphone and use the IG app?

You should do that if you don't as you can like peoples things,
comment on things, follow people etc much easier
follow people in your niche, follow their followers etc
and comment on big IG account posts
say something nice about it and people will naturally follow you.

You can do it online too
but the app makes it easier when you're not working at your desktop.

I have an IG account I'm working on now
and that's what I do from time to time when I'm not working on my desktop.

I pretty much never login to it on my desktop
unless I'm authenticating login on another site with it or something.

My followers and post likes are increasing by the day and I don't really do that much with it. :)

ericplotz1

I've been needing to get up on my IG game. One of my friends whose a cinematographer does pretty well with Instagress (Ithink thats the name, not sure). Says he uses it for local leads and building his following. Does him pretty well.

For me, I'm actually in the process of launching a clothing company. One of our products is leggings. Im just gonna use women in leggings to boost our IG. I'll be at a million followers by summer, watch hahahahaha

womens butts seem to be the hottest thing on IG. Seriously

ivanab

Here is the combination that works very well for me.

2 times per day, I will follow people on the bigger accounts. (I select accounts that are within my niche)

I post 1 per day!

I go through newsfeed and like 10-20 images that I personally like.

This way I am getting around 100-200 new followers daily.

The Ebook Giant

^^

Find your competition (accounts that are related to your niche) with a good fanbase and then just follow their followers. Keep doing so, you'll see good results.

matteomatt

I create good, attractive looking profiles. Sometimes a fake girl for dating, but usually an actual account for my niche, with my picture. What this lets me do is create content easily, such as short reviews or videos for my followers. I just follow people, interact, and post good content.

I do it fairly slowly, and most are long term projects.

adityapradhan

First and foremost, post good quality images.
Post regularly.
Use appropriate hashtags related to your niche and popular ones.
Find influencers in your niche, and engage them or pay them to give you a shoutout. This is very effective.
Try and hold contests and feature people. Nothing works better than a little ego-massage when it comes to customer engagement! :)
Look for collabs with other instagram pages.
Like and comment on other's pics, invite them to follow you.
Promote your instagram profile on all your social media handles.
Basically the idea is to make people aware of your presence. :victory:

KleponPink

Yes, it's slow, but it will be developing :)
1. Hashtag helps
2. Ask help/pay Instagram influencers
3. Promote it on other social media
4. Post some questions or quizzes to create engagement

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Aby

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.