Do you buy Facebook Likes for your fan page?

Hugo E.

Do you buy Facebook Likes for your fan page from Facebook Ads or people are providing these services?

Amanda

I can honestly say, that I've never bought any tweets, followers, or likes on any social media networks. That being said, I only started using social media for Web projects recently. I cannot say that I will or won't do it as I don't know enough about it. However, I pride myself in doing things on my own and would rather not buy stuff like that.

rf-harris

No, I prefer to stay away from any such things or buying traffic, likes or something like this

parth

No, I never buy facebook likes for my page just because I believe to get genuine likes which we can get via free promotion.

Erklar

No. I have never bought links fans. It is senseless in my opinion. Facebook likes and fans are very chip. But they are not real funs. I want to have real fans.

ulterios

I never have bought anything for my social accounts, be it likes, followers, etc. I am fairy new to social media use, promotion, marketing, etc. BUT I really think that buying any of these will only lead to problems in the future.

I believe in being real in every aspect of social media, my websites and everything else.

That way, whatever is achieved is earned and you can say that you did it, and NOT you bought it!

ioZoom

facebook ads allow you to promote your page to get more likes which works great and can be highly targeted. I have it running year round for my local restaurant and have close to 10k likes/fans right now. I set it to spend only $5/day which comes to ~150/mo. I can then promote to them daily to get more people into my restaurant.

clickcloudit

For local business or specific products might work but usa likes are too expensive...

robertcop1001

No, I don't. I use Facebook ads for that :D

SpainGolf

I'm considering this but I have heard from many that it's not worth it.
So far only 1 user seems to have had much success. Maybe I'll wait a little longer!

christinaanderson

I tried it and I didn't get the readers to respond to my articles like I liked. I find that it is better to get the likes on my own.

Create viral images with text or find out which are being shared the most.

Go to a group that has lots of people and start a conversation with that image and text.

Post that on your Facebook like page and share it with the group.

Attachments

Gh0st4unt3r

Im the same as most of the above, i prefer to get my own likes or people who want to follow / like the content i post as you know they are genuinely enjoying your articles and content

Hugo E.

I tried it and I didn't get the readers to respond to my articles like I liked. I find that it is better to get the likes on my own.
I tried this way but it didn't work for me, seem they are fake likes and they don't care what you share you your fan page.

Create viral images with text or find out which are being shared the most.

Go to a group that has lots of people and start a conversation with that image and text.

Post that on your Facebook like page and share it with the group.
Thanks or your useful tips!

you mean a group or promoting on many relevant groups?

Im the same as most of the above, i prefer to get my own likes or people who want to follow / like the content i post as you know they are genuinely enjoying your articles and content
I also tried to post articles on my Fanpage or timelines but it didn't get more likes as expected. If I apply that with Facebook ads then it is quite different. I am doubting Facebook limited reaches on fan pages.

Gh0st4unt3r

Gh0st4unt3r
I will agree that just posting probably will not get you many likes or followers, you do have to communicate and find interest in similar subjects and in time your followers build up and you will then notice when they share your content things progress from there, So when starting it does take a bit of work engaging with others unless like you said using paid ads. this all depends on what our budgets allows us to do.

vishwa

I did not buying these type of services. The main reason of not using these services is that they created likes from fake user ids and after few days you will see a drop in your followers. I prefer to bought like from natural ways. I have install a widget on my blog to let the users to like my Facebook page.

davebusiness86s

No. Never use those kind of offers. What's the point having fake likes. It's a waste of money. Instead use your money on Facebook Ads, it will convert into real followers for you Fanpages. Then their friends that have the same interest can see your Pages and like them.

hynds

hynds
I think that "buying Facebook likes" in this case does not mean buying from some guys on the internet. That's a type of Facebook ads. You can run that ads by your self on Facebook Ads and pay directly to Facebook. I usually use this way to increase my targeted fans at the beginning running my business. IMO

Strike

Do you buy Facebook Likes for your fan page from Facebook Ads or people are providing these services?
This is frowned upon really, but is dependent on your business. What I mean is that buying likes does not by interactivity which is what you want on Social media. you are wanting the engagement of others because you are selling something or just like to chat!

it is recommended buying likes from the source site AKA facebook reason why? Facebook finds people who would actually like your business or website rather than pilling thousands of likes from generic accounts. also if facebook finds out that you have paid for likes it is likely that they would remove them and even close the page in some cases.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads