Starting an online clothing shop and how to promote it?

BillEssley

WMS Marketplace Seller
we are planning to open a new brand clothing shop and now trying to find better methods to promote it.
I knew Facebook ads as a good promoting method but still looking for any alternatives...Your comments are appreciated.

WebStar

Hey,

Google adwords will be also be a great alternative for promotions. Since it's a clothing shop word of mouth should be useful as well.

One more thing would be to deliver high quality products since a lot of customers are skeptical when ordering things online since they think they will not get proper quality or second hand stuff

Anyway , I hope it works out for you

Regards,
Mark

PTTed

we are planning to open a new brand clothing shop and now trying to find better methods to promote it.
I knew Facebook ads as a good promoting method but still looking for any alternatives...Your comments are appreciated.
Can you explain what you mean by "new brand clothing shop"? I am confused about what you mean.

Do you just mean you are starting a brand new business that happens to be a retail store for clothing?

Do you mean that you are launching an online store that is selling well known brand name clothing?

Do you mean that you are try to launch a new brand of clothing and you are opening a store (either online or offline) to launch it?

Can you explain yourself better please?

Reactions: BillEssley

BillEssley

WMS Marketplace Seller
BillEssley
Yes I mean I want to launch a small shop (offline), not only clothing shop but other fields and using online promotions to increase customers for it.

Do you think which should do first, building shop or website and offer products from shop on the website?

moneytech

Firstly, build website do some SEO. It will take some time to get ranked. In the mean time you can start building your offline store try to contact drop shippers that will help you a lot. I just created an affiliate store for demo [URLnf="http://clothes.flipadict.com"]here[/URLnf]

Reactions: MeetWagon

MeetWagon

MeetWagon
Yeah, I agree. This will increase the chances and give good advertising to any business. Unfortunately, this thread is old, maybe it will be useful for someone to know it now. As for me, I would recommend you promoting the instagram page. Personally, me and my friends benefit from this for advertising our small business. Also, you should create a website for your clothing. Which will be very convenient to use. So, I would advise you to look at other well-known and not very popular clothing sites (for example, Lily Lulu, which is very cute) to choose a concept for yourself and the best option for creating your site. Perhaps, this will inspire you.

Last edited:
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.