What features are you looking for in a payment processor?

roggy

For me, when looking for a good payment processor, I expected it has some features such as:

- Good customer support.
- Transaction dispute system.
- Good reputation.
- Reasonable fees.
- Navigation friendly website.

What about you? What features are you looking for in a payment processor?

WebStar

I think the most important thing would be the transaction dispute system.

Personally , I don't prefer selling with paypal because even if you deliver the correct product , seller can just file a dispute still

So , I think any payment processor that has instant live support for such situations is a plus

Regards,
Mark

Irina

Everything will depend on the specific situation because different businesses need different payment processing solutions depending on their processing volume, location, required functionality, etc.

Probably the first three things which should be analyzed when choosing a payment gateway are functionality, processing costs,
support. I think that you will agree that when you choose a payment processing system you choose a partner and it is very important to choose a reliable solution.

I can share with you a great example of the reliable and flexible payment gateway targeted at midsize and large size businesses.
UniPay Gateway: unipaygateway.com

Last edited by a moderator:

reCharge

reCharge
Yeah you're right, there is no general answer to this question but I want to paint out an other fact:
For a merchant it is very important to get the funds that he or she deserves. This mean no arbitrarily embezzlements of the funds by the payment processor. This sounds simple and very straight forward but some very big payment processors and so called e-bank dues not comply with that rule which can gives the merchant an expensive lawsuit. I would always prefer a payment processor which is in the near of my own location. If anything goes wrong I can meet them in person and if does not helps a lawsuit would be much more cheaper due the travel costs would be much cheaper.

Mike001

What I look for most in my websites when I am looking at a payment processor is:

Good Customer Service
Well recognized brand
SECURITY

Security being the most important aspect for my customers.

FreebieBoy34

1. Someone that will allow money to be transferred to my bank in an instant.
2. Someone who delivers excellent customer service and is able to address any issues within 2-3 days at the moment it was complained.
3. Someone who can provide me with a secure account to prevent my money from being stolen due to fraudulent transactions.
4. Someone who is already trusted by many.:)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.