Facebook Ads: Fan Pages vs Landing Pages?

arindamb

I want to know which advertising method is more effective in Facebook ads, get likes for your posts, fan page or getting clicks to your landing pages? which is more valuable?

Please share your answers. Thanks in advance

WebStar

I think both of their perks. For example , a facebook page with lots of likes will automatically generate clicks to your site since people will trust you more.

Directly getting clicks to landing pages is also good but only if you have a great sales page which will convert visitors

Regards,
Mark

Nytshade

From my own experience I've found that you always have to spend at least $5 on each FB advertising method (with different campaigns) to see which one brings the best results for the particular thing your promoting then focus on making that one campaign even better and put more cash on it.

But your advertising method should be focused on what you're promoting. For instance, if you're promoting a valuable blog post (or reverse squeeze page) then it makes more sense to use "post engagement" instead of CPC. If your content is really good then you'll get more shares and likes which will automatically get you cheap clicks (less than $0.07) and organic traffic from all the shares.

If you're promoting a squeeze page then test both "post engagement" and "cpc" then after stick with one that brings you the best results.

It's all about split testing, there's no one size fits all. You have to be hands-on and do all the legwork.

kevinarndale

They are more or less the same as a fan page will have more likes and resulting in more clicks to the landing page.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.