How to make consistent money from your email list

nesito29

How to make consistent money from your email list without pushing tons of offers to your subscribers

I'm completely sure you've heard this before:

"The money is on the list"

And that's true, but it really isn't. Let me tell you what I mean by that.

The money is in the relationship that you have with your list and that relationship is the one that will help you drive more sales, traffic to pages, etc.

So, What are you doing in order to improve your relationship with your list?

Let me share with you an amazing way to improve your relationship with them and subsequentially get more sales without pushing tons of offers that will only harm that relationship.

Nothing creaper than free.jpg

Give them free stuff: Everybody loves free stuff, even if they don't need it. A good friend of mine once said, "There's nothing cheaper than free" and he is absolutely right.
By giving them free stuff, two things will happen.
1. They will pay more attention to future emails because there could be something free for them.
2. They will thank you for the free stuff, especially if what you are giving them is helping them in some way. Preferably for something they really needed a solution.

Make You Promotions Varied.jpg

When you promote something, make sure to vary it, here's what I mean:
Not everyone has the same economic capabilities and will not be able to afford expensive stuff or the people that could afford the most expensive stuff will get bored of you from only sharing "cheap stuff".

It's a fact that your list will get very varied as time goes on and you will have people from all over the world so, here's what I recommend you do in order to keep you list happy and engaged (speaking about offers):

Month 1: Share tier 3 products, these are the ones that range from $0 to about $300. Promotions for this can be through email and the sales page usually involve a video explaining the offer.
Month 2: Share tier 2 products, these are from $300 to around $100. These products would need a webinar as a means to promo it, they need you to offer more value in order to make the sale.
Month 3: Share tier 1, commonly known as premium products, these range from $1,000 to anything you can think of. Premium products need webinar as well, however, I like to provide amazing value by having what I call "webinar event" this is dedicating a whole week to promote that product through a series of webinars. That means an average of 4 webinars in order to promote this kind of products.

Now, let me get to the strategy.

On an average week I send the following kind of e-mails:
Monday: Free content (blog post, video on YouTube or simply provide the content through the e-mail).
Tuesday: Relationship e-mail (this e-mail is to improve the relationship I have with my subscribers, I usually share something going on with my life or business and interact with my audience).
Wednesday: Offer (I share with my audience an offer, usually tier 3 in this case).
Thursday: Again, relationship e-mail.
Friday: More free content (will depend on what I shared on Monday, could be another blog post or maybe an e-book, it really depends on the week).

That's it! That's the strategy I've used so far to have an incredible relationship with my audience and keep the content and offers fresh. Also, when you promote something, make sure to share with your audience something you've either tested or believe in, don't go promoting everything under the sun just for the sake of promotion. The purpose of this is to enhance that relationship you have with your subscribers.

What do you think? Did you like it? or maybe you do something different in your e-mail marketing?
Please let me know in the comments below!

Have a great day! and I wish you lots of successes!

Cheers,
Jonathan Nunez

Maxwell

Month 2: Share tier 2 products, these are from $300 to around $100. These products would need a webinar as a means to promo it, they need you to offer more value in order to make the sale.
Month 3: Share tier 1, commonly known as premium products, these range from $1,000 to anything you can think of. Premium products need webinar as well, however, I like to provide amazing value by having what I call "webinar event" this is dedicating a whole week to promote that product through a series of webinars. That means an average of 4 webinars in order to promote this kind of products.
Would you mind sharing me extra info about webinar as a tool/method to promote products?? I don't understand this.
What to create a webinar and how it works?

professorrosado

professorrosado
A webinar is like a demonstration. You want to provide information about the product or about the need for the product. You want to show your viewers why they should get the product as a solution to their wants.

Have you ever tried to convince someone to go someplace with you? Then that is an example of doing a webinar, only you don't beg (if that's what you did). You present solid reasons for them to make the decision. Show how it works, show proof, show how easy it is to use, how their wants are satisfied, and make it more of a value to get it with you and now.

You can do this in different ways: slides, speaking on camera, audio, music and text, but the more interesting and informative the better.

I suggest you do search on youtube for "webinar" and watch a few - particularly in your niche "webinar health" for example.

Get some ideas that you can do immediately and start making a few test videos yourself.

nesito29

Correct, it's pretty much what @professorrosado said.

Also, it's important to mention that there are many ways to run a webinar and it will depend on the product you want to promote.

Example:
If you are promoting a $3000 USD product, you won't be having the same kind of presentation as the one for the promotion of a $300 USD one.

The higher the price, the more value you need to provide, usually high-selling ticket webinars last a very long time, I've joined webinars that were like 8 hours.

It involves the presentation, Q&A, hanging out with people in order to build a relationship and trust and ultimately get the sale.

Also, it usually involves bringing in guests, the more experts on the webinar, the better.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.