Why you choose Wordpress?

aceofadsense

What makes you choose Wordpress for your website.

Free and easy to customize?
SEO and friendly with search engines?
There is worldwide community support?
Best plugins and easily develop according to your way?

What are your reasons? Do you consider to switch to another CMS if you are using WP on your site? if yes then why?

Amanda

All of the reasons you've stated in the form of questions above, are the reasons that I use WordPress for almost all of my sites and projects. Another thing is that WordPress is so flexible. What use to be a blogging software is now being used by most people to build fully functional websites and e-stores. Just my two sense. Chao!

ulterios

There are several different options out there that can do about the same things that WordPress can do. However, with the vast amount of available plugins, themes, services and other features, WordPress is hard to beat.

Also, since there are so many WordPress websites, blogs and users of WordPress, it's always easy to find out helpful information for anything that you might need answers for.

There's Drupal, Joomla and some other similar platforms out there but WordPress just has so much availability of so many different resources that choosing it is a fairly easy decision in most cases.

Ron Killian

So I don't have to make HTML webpages by hand any more. :)

And as already mentioned, it's so flexible these days. I can have a blog or a ecomm store, or both at the same time. Can build membership sites as well.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.