Do you get enough traffic from social media sites?

Dopani

When it comes to internet marketing, we can ignore social networks and using social media to promote your site or services is just one option on a list of many others. So, does anyone use just social media sites? And if you did, do you feel you get enough traffic from just social network sites?

Dakoom

No, low traffic for me. At least on Twitter, Facebook and G+. I have these few pages but there is not a lot of people clikcing on "Like", so my audience at the moment is pretty low. This is because I have a "general web" web site, where I have a "general discussions" forum, "general web articles" articles, etc. I dediced to not focus on a niche and this is the cost of it; you have to wait and work hard in the meantime.

parth

Not get enough traffic but sure get genuine traffic. If you do social media as per your target area then you will get targeted traffic specially from google plus.

AndiLim

Sometimes it really depends on the post that I create, but never the less I am not getting enough traffic so I am using other medium like link building.

Alex the Lion

Social media can be a great strategy for generating traffic, though you need to go where your audience are. Different communities hang out in different places online. Locate your audience on twitter, facebook groups, G+ circles, LinkedIn groups, sub-reddits or dedicated forums and provide valuable content on their prefered platform.

ulterios

I'm with Alex in what he said, in that you need to be where your target audience is. Different social media sites are good for different age groups, interests and more so the key is finding the right place to do your promoting/marketing.

I have had the best luck with Twitter myself. I think that as people see something they are interested in, they will check it out. That means that person is interested in whatever you are promoting/marketing thus making that a targeted hit. The thing with Twitter is that you have to stay active in one way or another either manually or using some kind of automation.

There's no sense in marketing somewhere where you won't be reaching the people you need to reach so the key is finding the right audience.

SenseiSteve

I think the key to successfully obtaining targeted traffic from Social Media venues is to always focus on providing value add content.

Ola Rybacka

We're trying to be active especially on Twitter and LinkedIn, Facebook is hm... too common for us, because we're looking for more specific types of clients. The most effective channel from our company profiles is Twitter and we provide good quality content there - tweets or our blog post news.

DonaldWoods

Yes, I recommend you to use the social media sites for your brand to get high traffic from it. Social media sites that are generating highly genuine traffic through content promotion on the posts, tweets & pins. If you get higher traffic, you will regularly involve in the social media profiles as to posts 4-5 in a day, tweets-10 in the day, re-tweets other niche tweets, increase user-base regularly, involve in the comments & replies, chats with the interested audience. Though, you can get the traffic easily.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.