Anyone selling tweets on twitter on places like fiverr

mikeyman120

I'm big into Instagram but have been getting into twitter again and notice that just like people are selling shoutouts on Instgaram they also seem to be doing the equivalent on twitter which is selling a tweet. I see it on fiverr just do a search for twitter tweet or tweet. I was wondering if anyone here is doing this and are you having success and making some money. Also do you delete the tweet after a certain amount of time so as not to clutter up your feed with peoples ads? and if so how long do you keep the tweet up on your account?

Last edited:

Emilio

I'm big into Instagram but have been getting into twitter again and notice that just like people are selling shoutouts on Instgaram they also seem to be doing the equivalent on twitter which is selling a tweet. I see it on fiverr just do a search for twitter tweet or tweet. I was wondering if anyone here is doing this and are you having success and making some money.
I wanted to buy tweets from big Twitter accounts that getting more followers but not at fiverr because I think they are using bots to create followers so that tweets on their account is not worth for traffic or making any money.

Also do you delete the tweet after a certain amount of time so as not to clutter up your feed with peoples ads? and if so how long do you keep the tweet up on your account?
Your tweets should put permanently when you buy tweets on other twitter accounts, its better for the presentation of number of shares on your posts when a user views it. If they remove your tweets mean your links/shares will be removed from social share count. This should be discussed between you and the seller before you buy a tweet.

Alex the Lion

I've seen a few people selling these types of services online and while some of them are probably genuine, everybody I have spoken to regarding this has said the tweets did not yield any significant results. The lifetime of a tweet is extraordinarily short and the click-through rate on twitter is also not too high.

mikeyman120

Your tweets should put permanently when you buy tweets on other twitter accounts, its better for the presentation of number of shares on your posts when a user views it. If they remove your tweets mean your links/shares will be removed from social share count. This should be discussed between you and the seller before you buy a tweet.
Thanks for the info. I see now why you should keep the tweet in your account. On instagram people delete the paid shoutout or promo in a specific period of time that the person paid for so as not to clutter up their account with ads. Since it's images and video thus visual if people see nothing but ads they will not follow you and followers will start to unfollow you.

I've seen a few people selling these types of services online and while some of them are probably genuine, everybody I have spoken to regarding this has said the tweets did not yield any significant results. The lifetime of a tweet is extraordinarily short and the click-through rate on twitter is also not too high.
Thanks. I have paid for some tweets and they yeilded very little clicks for there size following and it seems they are just building their following with anyone instead of targeted followers by niche. On my Internet Marketing twitter account I have about 1600 followers and get about 10-20 clicks per tweet but on my Internet Marketing Facebook account with 3500 friends I get 1-5 clicks only so I'm getting much more on twitter.

Emilygrey

Automation of Tweets are not worthy. Twitter understands who is sharing thoughts & who is sharing Spam.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.