Help me please develop this (JS) script

Dakoom

I need an help here. I suppose it would be in JS. Basically I need to create a page like this:

[URLnofo]http://onlinesodai.com/work/ux/[/URLnofo]

And below there would be a simple text input box where you can add only numbers, eg. 100, 200, 3, 4, etc. When someone add 100 and click on "Add", this time will be added to the dateline above in seconds (or minutes). It's the same. A click count would be good too. :)

Can you please help me with this?

webdesign

boxcounttime.jpg

If just for minutes the second box (0) above then you need to create an input and when an user click add 100, 200, 3, 4 for it then it should store into database and using get Document.getElementById() to show the number immediately on the circle.

A click count would be good too.
I don't understand your meaning on this, A click count for what? if it is from that user, it should store into database or a text file on your hosting and showing in managed page so that you want to see it later.

If you can not handle all the codes, you should find a freelancer to do it for you.

Dakoom

I avoided to include the goal of it because it's pretty funny. Let me explain it. I want to create a web page like this: "Remaining time before the end of the world!". Then in the first paragraph of text you would read something like "Hey, you can partecipate on saving human race! Add an amout of time (days, hours, minutes, seconds?) in the box below and add some time to the countdown!". Simple. Funny, uh? LOL

Basically everyone should be able to add some new time. Maybe a reCaptcha box could be added, if necessary. Apart from this, as said, every visitors should be able to do it. No signup required.

The clicks count would be for something like: "2 people have added some time for the human race!".

I really don't know how to create it using JS, to be sincere. I thought it was pretty simple and I posted here hoping that someone could have been helpfull sending me the exact codes (if they arleady exists and let's say if you already have them and you want to share them).

AlexGeorge

I think this [URLnf="http://www.sitepoint.com/build-javascript-countdown-timer-no-dependencies/"]link[/URLnf] can helpful for you, otherwise its not easy to make someone build a script for you without pushing them some things to start or review.

As previous message mentioned, I would find a coder to do custom work and it will fit your requirement if you don't know about javascript. Do you think you can solve or expand the codes when it finished?

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Aby

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.