Best Wordpress themes for AdSense and SEO

trustdnb

Hey guys,
I'm planning to purchase a Wordpress theme to help out with SEO and make money online by AdSense for my niche sites. What theme would you recommend, I think I should choose a theme from themeforest or templatemonster but there are too many themes out there. I don't know which one I should come up with. If you knew some theme names feel free to suggest me as well.

vishwa

I strongly recommend you to use themes provided by Mythemeshop.com their all themes are fully SEO optimized and adsense ready.

ulterios

It would be hard to recommend a theme without knowing what the site's needs are and what you like as far as features.

Have you thought about just trying out some of the themes on WordPress and then going from there? Many have "Premium/Paid" versions that add more features than the free version, but at least with the free versions you can get a feel for the theme and if you like it.

Erklar

Actually newspaper is the most popular theme. Vert good is also voux. It is retina ready and comprehensive magazine theme. I like wordx too because is elegant and easy.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.