Anyone here using tweepi for growing your twitter following?

mikeyman120

Hey,
I just discovered tweepi for twitter and it seems to be like instagress is for instagram but for twitter. I was wondering if anyone is using tweepi and is it helping you grow your account? Also do you think it got any of your accounts banned and if so why do you think that is? I am thinking of giving it a try soon and also am considering followliker for twitter. Any one have anything to say about these tools or any tips to use them successfully?

Last edited:

AlexGeorge

Not ever heard about tweepi because I used imacro combined with manageflitter to control followers/unfollowers and it's working great for me.

I also heard about twitter adder but not sure it can help to grow twitter followers...just knowing it from other internet marketers.

Alex the Lion

I've heard of tweepi, though I prefer ManageFlitter also. Regarding being banned, it certainly is possible if you go crazy. Twitter has published some guidelines, though they are not hard rules and you cannot guarantee you will be safe.

Here's what ManageFlitter suggests on their blog [URLnf="http://blog.manageflitter.com/twitter-limits-you-need-know"]here[/URLnf]

Ron Killian

Like the others, I have heard of Tweetpi but never used it.

Also, just started with manageflitter. I like it so far. But if you have alot of non-followers you need to pay to ditch them quick, as you can only unfollow 100 at a time in 24 hours with the free version.

As I posted in another thread, I've been using Tweet Jukebox for about a week now and it's gotten me more than the norm for new followers and a lot more likes an retweets.

rf-harris

Never used this, interested to know about this thing, it is really effective in getting genuine twitter followers

Mishymashy

I have never heard of this either, I am on friendorfollow, It doesnt get you followers but it helps to unfollow people in bulk.

samimnoorzaitgc

Looked over it recently, it's a fantastic idea. But let me ask: Assume we all start using tweepi, isn't it annoying when people receive "too many" notifications and emails about brands? This will roll back everything and once again, you'll lose attention to your brand and tweepi will close!

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.