Buy dmoz listing

CyberAlchemist

I need to buy dmoz listings for my websites and blogs.

Do you provide this service, please PM your offers

Thanks

digitalberg

Hi,

You need pro. editor to submit your site on dmoz? What is the nature of your business/site?

CyberAlchemist

CyberAlchemist
Yes I need, how to have links on Dmoz categories for web design, webmasters, web hosting, marketing, SEO, online business? My websites are in these niches.

Please PM me if you have any offers for this.

digitalberg

Hi Mate,

Glad to see your response, remember one thing, none of the editors can guarantee that your link will be accepted however i have Dmoz editors who can prepare the right title, description, find a right categories and submit for you with Dmoz guideline and send you screenshot, In my experience 60 percent submissions are accepted.

Even they will review your sites and provide you recommendation to maximize the chance of approval. :)

If you still interested let me know i will PM you the price.

rfharris

I don't think that even by spending money of dmoz listing would guarantee you a listing in dmoz. I guess it depends more on you luck than the money you are willing to spend to get a dmoz listing :)

brainsdigital

brainsdigital
agree with you, its not depends on time and no one can grantee you 100% percent you will be accepted you should write and prepare a good title and description then test your luck don't think so you need to pay for that

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.