How to get sign ups from social networks?

CyberAlchemist

I would like to ask a question for those who are in social media industry. So far I have not have any success with it. what I mean is my lead capture page does get nobody really signing up.

What kind of content value do you provide to people to attract them to join your opt ins?

What are your method to get sign ups from social networks?

rmmfree

I think that a good way could be to use any of your personal accounts to make a lot of friends and followers sharing content related to what your company page is related to. After that, start promoting your company social profile from your personal one.

professorrosado

Are you taking people out of Facebook or their platform? Then that's not the way. The best conversion comes from having people like /join your page / group. Then create interest and call to action from your page to your site. Think of your page as an alternative to an email list - but use it the same way. Now you have many opportunities to warm up your group with small action that leads to greater ones (sales).

ioZoom

ioZoom
Do you think that's still the case with the way facebook pages work where they decide how much and how often your posts are displayed to your own fans? My restaurant page have almost 10k fans but unless im boosting the post it won't be shown to more than 150 fans.

wrigmark

l am agree with your comment; emailing newsletters, offers, instant discounts sometimes tends to more sign ups; but one straight way as we have an option that is paid ads, every body knows how it works & what's the mean belongs it, so my opinion would be go for social platforms paid ads concept.

Note: It's my personal experience & l have fully satisfied as my client is also rated me it is a best options than normal marketing concept.

Hope it will help you!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.