How to seriously make money online

Adam Yunker

Hey Guys!

I see a lot of people that get "information overload" and get really stressed out because they get confused on what to do. So this post is to take us back on what to do and how to actually make money online. I feel simplicity is key to anything that you do, so I am going to keep this as simple and straight forward as I possibly can.

*Disclaimer* I know there are other ways to make money online, but this is for those who just want to make their first sale all the way up to where they can quit their job.

So please just follow these steps and I promise you, you WILL make money. Trust me.

LET'S BEGIN!

So what are we actually doing?

It's simple..

-People are sent to a capture page that captures their email.

-Email list subscribers are sent to content (not a sales page, but actual content)

-The content brings people to buy a product.

STEP 1: Find the product you're going to sell

You need to find the product which you are going to be selling so you can know what to write your content about. If you are going to be promoting a product that helps get more traffic to your website, you'll want to write content that is geared towards traffic and tie the product in at the end.

You will need to be an affiliate with that product so you can use clickbank.com, cj.com, or shareasale.com.

Step 2: Create your content

Now you know what product you are going to sell you need to write content or "tips" that relates to the area in your business which that product serves. Maybe it's a product that focuses on increasing conversions? So have your post be tips to increase conversions.

The key here is that you do not want to write content on how to increase traffic to your website and have your product you are promoting be about how to maximize your conversions.

The audience that is reading that post does not care about conversions. They only care about how to drive traffic. So keep that in mind.

You should have about 7 post per particular product (more if any, not less post). If you are promoting a traffic generation product, have 7 "blog post" or "articles" about tips to generate more traffic.

At the end of each post should be a (what is referred to as a) "soft sell" this whole post should not be selling that product. Give genuine and actually good and useful information on traffic generation and then at the end offer them a product to get their hands on if they want a really complete system
that tells them exactly what to do.

Once you have the content written create your autoresponder followup series. There are 2 things to keep in mind when creating your followup sequence. Your subject line should do none other than to make the person want to open the email.

The other part is the content within the email. Now that they opened the email it is important to get them to click on the link to one of your articles you wrote that. That's it. 2 things:

1 - Subject line sells the open of the email.

2 - The email should sell the click to your article you wrote.

The emails should be split so you are sending them 1 email every 2 days (or every other day).

Step 3: Create your Capture Page

So you know what you are going to sell and you've wrote 10ish GREAT quality content that has valuable tips around the same area or space that the product you are promoting focuses on.

Now it's time to really put everything together and build the website that will capture email addresses.

It's important to keep this short and sweet (you can see my signature attached for how it should look).

This is where once you have the content written and your followup series done. The people need a reason to signup. Even if you're awesome and a great human being, they want a gift for signing up today. So give them one.

This can be an eBook (10-20 pages about a certain topic), this can be a quick video series, or just a simple PDF like this one I'm writing here.

It's important that once they signup you have that be delivered in your very first email in the autoresponder immediately upon they put their email address in.

Step 4: Drive Traffic

Now let's recap before we move into driving traffic. So you know what product you are going to sell. You have your capture page that captures emails and you have a gift that they get when they put their email address in. In your followup sequence you have roughly 10 emails that sends them to various blog post you have written about the topic. The articles you've written at the end offers a product that they can get their hands on if they want, the first part of the article is all value-based helpful content they can use.

Now let's talk about driving traffic. Once you've done the stuff up above you are done. The only job you have left is to drive traffic. Don't worry about tinkering with the conversions and what works best, etc. That is stuff at a later time that you can outsource and play around with later.

The main way to drive traffic is through paid advertising. You can pay people with giant email list to send an ad out for you and have it get a number of click (this is called solo ads) or you can pay for someone to mention you in a blog post or video (this is called sponsoring). Or you can pay a company to have your clickable banner on their website (this is called PPC or Banner Ads).

Paid way is usually the best way because you can leverage it up, but free is also a possibility that you can use such as forum marketing and guest blogging, etc.

The thing with free that you have to keep your mind in is you can only work so hard and post so much. With paid advertising you can just order more clicks.

That's it!

That's how you actually make money online. Now once you have everything in place just drive traffic and make a sale!

Once you're making sales you can then worry about bettering the conversion rates.

Just keep repeating the process if you want to sell more items. If you want to sell a conversion course along after your traffic course then just create 10 more articles about improving conversion rates and at the bottom of each include a little sell that offers them to try out a product if they would like.

Hope you guys found this helpful :)

Someone inspired me to write it, so I figured you guys would enjoy!

Take care,

Adam

lkovnih226

Great tips! I read each your sentence and having some parts I need your answers.
It's important to keep this short and sweet (you can see my signature attached for how it should look).

This is where once you have the content written and your followup series done. The people need a reason to signup. Even if you're awesome and a great human being, they want a gift for signing up today. So give them one.

This can be an eBook (10-20 pages about a certain topic), this can be a quick video series, or just a simple PDF like this one I'm writing here.

It's important that once they signup you have that be delivered in your very first email in the autoresponder immediately upon they put their email address in
Yeh I see your signature and visiting your site

Step-By-Step Guide
To Making $100 Per Day Online
Is this the reasons to make everyone sign up? Do you think it's too short to introduce to some one?

they want a gift for signing up today....where to offer them a gift? after signed up?

How to setup autoresponder for the first email and next emails? which tools?

Adam Yunker

Hey there,

It's pretty simple actually.

The squeeze page should be short and to the point.

The reason for the free gift is for them to have a reason to signup today.

The after they signup you give them your free gift in your first email of the autoresponder.

Afterwards the autoresponder should send 1 email every 2 days.

The emails should be short and have a link to your article you've wrote.

In the article you should give valuable information about a certain are in your niche and then at the end offer a complete system they could purchase if they'd like.

That's pretty much it :)

smiglic16

awesome man really love it i need to say that you are doing great job.
I'm suggesting to people some of this thing to the thing that i experience and test out on my own and yes very important thing is to have your own capture page and get good and quality traffic.
Because if you are building your email list you have business your asset that you can make money from for the life

Jack_Dan

It's useful information and thanks to you for sharing it. I think content or niche we create is the most important part of any idea or business. Every right content brings good number traffics to generate good conversions if you are working as an affiliate.

Pearl88

Very nice. That's the type of explanations people need nowadays. Things should always be simple and clear. When the information is too long and too much, people get stressed and overwheled. I like how you laid it all out step by step. This information is very helpful. Thank you for this. Very enjoyable!

HazelDJ

It is so informative Adam. I really appreciate your effort in giving tips in details. It is a great help for all of us who seek jobs online or to those to want to increase their income. It is an answered prayer personally because this time, I am not really earning much. I think of ways on how to increase my income . I really find your ideas helpful.

jaymish

I agree on these steps for a good summary on what is involved with affiliate marketing. I, however, don't think that the process is this simple. Under each step, there skills needed to ensure that the step is successful in making you money online. For example you can find a product that is unlikely to sell. The reason people are confused is because there is so much advise on what product is best to sell. What niche is best in terms of products etc? My advice keep looking until you find something that works for you.

juliaann

This post is really good and helpful to understand the point for make money online. There are many online sources to make online money but choosing a right direction to make money is first thing.

hamlak

This is a great post for anyone looking to make money online in a consistent way. This was how I made my first real income online.

Unfortunately this will appear complicated to a beginner and that is why they go chasing the rainbow. If only they will calm down and study first, then it wont appear complicated anymore.

Cheers.

chongjasmine

Great tips! Thanks for sharing!

Arkinson4

Looks like a good thread. Lots of useful info here. Much encouraging.

Tonysanders

This is a clearn blueprint for people to start profiting onlline. the process seems simple but work is involved. More details needed to accomplish this. funnels, Gift and so on.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views