Hello from Not-So-Sunny California

ulterios

Hello to all Webmaster Sun members.

I am new here but have been in the domain and website related fields for many years. I love domain names, websites and all aspects of both. I am not a professional at any of them but not a novice in most either. I operate several of my own websites and blogs and have many in different stages of development. I look at my websites like they are children, meaning that you must create them and grow them over time. I enjoy seeing a website come to life and developing into something good and unique.

I have been meaning to join for a long time now, but finally decided to take the plunge. I am on many different forum and community websites under the same I, so some of you might have seen me around. I look forward to meeting as many of you here as possible as well as sharing information and resources I can and also learning anything that I have yet to do so.

I am very easy to deal with, talk to and get along with, so feel free to say hello or get in touch any time you want to say or ask anything. I love helping others and contributing information with those that seek it as well.

Feel free to say hello or ask anything you like, just make sure you want to hear the answer! ;)

Alex Thompson

Nice introduction, Ulterios!

Welcome to Webmaster Sun and looking forward to reading your posts!

Having domains and website related sections on this forum, including discussion and adverting forums for you to discuss and offer your website if needed.

If you need our support, don't hesitate to contact forum Moderators here, we are ready to help you if you have any questions.

- Alex -

ulterios

Wow, Thank You to all of you for the Welcome's! :)

I have to say that it seems like this is a real nice community with some good people. That's really nice to see.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views