Generate Lead Through SEO

shipraroy25

My SEO Activity drive more traffic but isn't driving leads?

Answer Plz.

Dopani

Answer Plz.
Not easy for someone answer your question if you don't have any detailed information like how many visitors do you have from search engines (SEO) daily?

Which keywords are you targeting and they are keywords that you are getting on top of search engines?

shipraroy25

My Keywords are:
1)PPC Service
2)PPC Services
3)SEO Services
4)PPC Packages
Traffic of all of the keywords are more than 100 per day(Average).

CyberAlchemist

CyberAlchemist
Traffic for 4 keywords with 100 UVs a day is not much, even very less to generate a sale. And you're sure it's all organic traffic?

If so, you need to check your service or asking your visitors how do they like your services or not? price, support or quality of service..etc?

With type of this traffic you should offer advertising (banner ads) or SEO services...that can help you target right audience.

ulterios

Well, without knowing anything else or what your site is, it would be hard for others to give accurate information that isn't just basically guessing.

Going by what your keywords are, I would have to assume that maybe the services you offer are not either cheaper or better than what your competition is offering.

That's a very competitive market with countless options available so you have to offer something that is better or cheaper for the same quality as your competition.

SenseiSteve

Answer Plz.
First thing that came to mind was 'targeted traffic.' Have you analyzed where that traffic originated and what pages they viewed on your site? Maybe you're driving traffic to the wrong pages on your site. Do you have calls-to-action to generate those leads? Have you performed any split testing?

shipraroy25

Thanks for reply can u suggest me best target URLs for my keywords. My keywords are:

1)PPC Service
2)PPC Services
3)SEO Services
4)PPC Packages

Jim Anson

Have you tried using social media sites? They can be an effective way for you to increase value of your campaign.

AndiLim

Maybe it depends on the service that you offer, we all know that people will always look for something cheap. May I ask, is this a newly launch website? If it is then you surely need to have a lot of exposure like do SEO, or create a campaign through social medium.

Emilygrey

I think you are focusing on your web address. Keep focusing on your keyword, you will achieve the goal.

UVM

Possible reasons:

1. you are ranking for the wrong keywords
2. your site isnt designed properly and is turning people off
3. your contact us page is broken (trust me it happens)
4. your business is dead
5. high quality customers are not looking online and are looking else where
6. you have bad reviews online

I would suggest the following solutions:

1. Check how long visitors are staying on your site. If its too short it means they are not seeing what they want so problem # 1,2 are right
2. Find out what keywords you are getting traffic from and actually google those same keywords, see what else pops up maybe you are in the wrong place

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.