New affiliate program for WordPress plugins

wppluginspack

For any of you who run an affiliate website related to WordPress, web design, or blogging, we just created an affiliate program for WordPress Plugins Pack.

We sell GPL plugins and themes for $10/month. You earn $25 per sale.

GPL stands for General Public License. WordPress itself is licensed under the GPL and most (but not all) plugins use this license. It gives anyone permission to resell the software.
For more about GPL: [URLnofo]https://wppluginspack.com/what-you-dont-know-about-wordpress-gpl-plugins-is-costing-you-money[/URLnofo]

Each subscription to our website costs $10/month. There is no contract and subscribers can cancel at any time. Once subscribed, users gain unlimited access to $14,000 worth of plugins and themes. We also have a monthly freebie.

For anyone who has a WordPress website or who works as a WordPress web designer, this is an unbelievable deal.

If you want to become an affiliate, this is the link: [URLnofo]https://wppluginspack.com/wordpress-affiliate-area[/URLnofo]

Last edited:

ulterios

Very interesting service and program. I really like the idea of having a "Reasonable" price for access to these WP resources. Too many plugins and theme are either overpriced or it's tough to make a decision on which ones to use. I hate buying a theme and throwing away money because it won't fit my needs.

This is a real nice service with some great pricing. I'll be looking into your service and program this weekend. :)

wppluginspack

I hear you! I have been in web design for many years and paid a lot of money for plugins and themes. This is why I started the buying club. It's so much more reasonable.

ulterios

Yes it's definitely better. Many people don't realize that buying plugins and theme can add up, especially if you have several sites to buy for.

Some sites will need this plugin or theme and the other will need different ones sometimes. This definitely makes sense

I'm looking forward to taking a better look at your site/service. I just launched a WordPress resource and information website for website and blog owners so this could be a good thing to show and help promote.

I have another site that is basically an informational website for website and blog owners. It's not a WordPress website, but I do have some articles and information on WordPress so that's another avenue that I can present your service on.

Anyway, I better stop rambling. ;)

I get back to you as soon as I look into your site.

webhostau1

website page not found [URLnofo]https://wppluginspack.com/wordpress-affiliate-area[/URLnofo]

KhalilaRose

Wow! It does sound like a great deal. I have a new self-hosted Wordpress site and was so sad to learn that many of the higher quality plugins were not free. Since I was already paying a lot for self-hosting, I didn't have the budget to customize my site exactly the way I wanted with plugins. If I subscribe and become an affiliate, I can definitely see the sales paying for my subscription so it would be like I'm getting the plugins for free! Once I finish the final touches on my website, I'll take a closer look at your program. Thanks!

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.