My site not showing without www

ron13315

Hi can anyone tell me how can i fix this? everytime i visit my site without www it redirected me to a page --> [URLnofo]http://fromeastside.com/cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi[/URLnofo]

my site is working perpectly with a www.

see image attachment.site.jpg

m3server

Most of the time DNS propagation happens quickly but yes it can sometimes take 24-48 hours.

ulterios

Both with and without the "www" work for my location.

In the future, if you want to check to see if your website has fully propagated to all locations around the world you can use a Free DNS checker site. That will tell you if your site at the new host has propagated fully.

Just go to Google and type in "dns propagation checker" and you'll find several sites that run global check for free.

Cheers and good luck with your website.

elcidofaguy

It looks like the problem relates to your web cache... Try a different browser or purge the cache... I had a similar problem recently whereby I kept seeing an error page when in actual fact it was working... Spent hours trying to fix something which didn't need any fixing... It was only when I tried another browser that I realized that this issue was due to caching... In particular I've noticed Firefox can be a pain with that even after setting caching options....

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.