How many years have you been with Adsense?

Harry P

Hey Guys, when was the first time you used Adsense? And, how many years have you been with Adsense?

Is it main revenue source for you?

ulterios

The first time I used AdSense was right when they started in 2003 (I think) but it was called something else briefly then switched to the AdSense name. I was using it for a couple of years then took a break from websites and closed the account. I rejoined a couple of years ago, so all together I would say around 5 years, give or take.

It isn't the main source of revenue at the moment, affiliate revenue has that position. I have and am using many different Ad networks, different ones for different purposes.

I could slap up AdSense on all my sites like many people do, but I won't do that unless the affiliate revenue drops way down.

gerald88

I use adsense since 2005. Started with a website where people could download msn emoticons. That moment my website was ranked #1 in the Netherlands on "emoticons" and "msn emoticons". It was a good time to rank very good and very easy to do. The market is much harder now.

Reactions: roggy

roggy

roggy
You are right, today to get on first page of serach engines is not easy and it need more SEO techniques and efforts on content and quality backlinks.

I got more keywords on #1 Google in the past but when they changed their algorithms, my keywords lost top positions hence earning from Adsense also decreased...

Ron Killian

Can't remember when I signed up for Adsense, was so long ago. Think I used them for about 4-5 years. Stopped using them after they closed my account for no reason and no recourse. No I wasn't doing anything evil :)

Didn't miss it much anyways. No great loss. Was like $100 a month.

So many better ways to make more money. Lame program in my opinion.

EasySiteNetwork

I have been using Adsense for over 12 years now. I hadn't realized it had been so long until earlier this year when I got a note from them when I logged in congratulating me on my 12 year anniversary. They have not always been my primary source of income but have been a very good stable source throughout the 12 years.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.