Should you work with multiple affiliate companies?

arindamb

What do you guys think if you are promoting your own products or Clickbank affiliate programs and got success with it, should you find other affiliate companies to put your products on it.
Should you stay loyal with one affiliate company or is it better to add products from many?

Ron Killian

I personally would only put them on another affiliate platform if it can bring you more traffic, sales or affiliates. Other wise, what's the sense? If it's doing good on one, and you don't benefit from using another, not really a good reason. No?

ulterios

I think that testing out others should be a part of the affiliate business. What if you are losing out on potential income by thinking the one that you are using is best without testing out others to see if they are better or not.

Try others out and see if they perform better, if not then stay with what is working now.

Loyalty with affiliate companies from their side is whatever is in their best interests, yours should be the same!

Vendzilla

Why be loyal, they're not loyal to you. Always try new things to promote and forever evolve your plan on making money!

Miguelito203

What do you guys think if you are promoting your own products or Clickbank affiliate programs and got success with it, should you find other affiliate companies to put your products on it.
Should you stay loyal with one affiliate company or is it better to add products from many?
I think it depends on the niche. I've heard some marketers say that some niches do better on some networks than others. If you're having success, though, I wouldn't change anything -- unless something happened that you didn't like at the network that you're currently with.

Joey

Alex July

If you are a talented content creator, you can sell your products via Clickbank, and forget about affiliate marketing.
If your ability to create content is limited, do affiliate marketing. Simple as that :)

Developer

Developer
I have to disagree with you there Alex. As a product creator myself, I THRIVE on affiliate marketing.

With more than several dozen actual products under my belt, my income is mainly still affiliate based. I make a damn good living selling my own software titles, ebooks, video tutorials, coaching, etc... However, for every 1 product I create, I am able to also promote various other products and sites from within each of the products I create.

As a product developer, I implore other product creators to take full advantage of the power of affiliate marketing IN ADDITION to their own product creations.

As for the OP's post, selling on clickbank can be very very very lucrative, however, using just one company can be detrimental to the success of your business. Ever heard the saying "never put all your eggs in one basket", I'm sure you have. If you partake in such an activity and it fails, what have you got -- NOTHING.

Starting off with 1 company or program is great, as that is what you should be doing. Find a program and stick with it long enough to see if it will be advantageous for you and your product or offering. Once you find it IS working, repeat the process of course, but try other avenues as well, even if only to see which is more prosperous for you.

A.M./I.M. is not a one size fits all venue... What works for me will not necessarily work for you. You have to test your own waters, sort to speak. I always tell my clients, customers and students... A.B.T. (always be testing)

And this advice goes for both straight product creators as well as internet and affiliate marketers as well.

Lancer

One thing to keep in mind that is that a company may shut down its affiliate program anytime without notice. If you rely on one program, you may go out of business soon...
It's best to work with multiple affiliates.

However, do not promote more than two tools doing the same job to the same audience. You confuse them, and they don't trust you anymore.

wizardly

Don't put all eggs in one basket. It is wiser to join multiple affiliates but reputable and have good payment records. You will not too much impact if one of the affiliate company change their payment policy overnight or affiliate system breakdown.

Zack

I think that if you are not making enough money with one affiliate company then you should try other affiliate companies. You can't be loyal to a company that is not making you enough money.

overcast

I think it depends on niche and conversion. For example Amazon has 4% conversion for most products. Whereas Moreniche has 35$ per product sales. So you can guess depending on the product you promote, working with single affiliate all the time does not work with earning. You may earn few dollars here and there from Amazon. But in reality you'd earn lot better with the multiple or combination of affiliate network. So don't stick with one company as that may affect your earning.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.