VPS is offering 50% discount, Should we take it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

khalid-farhan

Guys vpswebserver is offering 50% discount. Do you think this is a good strategy to get more clients? I have worked with them and they are good. But i want your opinion. I am experimenting with different marketing strategies and who will know it better than the customers. :)
I hope this is alright.

Jovani

It's always a marketing strategies to get more clients by decrease price or big discounts.

The discount for web hosting packages is good but it's not enough to get customers, which a web hosting provider need is promote their services to make more people know about them. Also a quality service will be known or recommended by more clients

clickcloudit

If you can afford to make these kind of marketing strats then go for it. Once you get a customer they will probably stay so is a long term investment. For me since my prices are so low i do not need to offer any discounts.

SenseiSteve

Guys vpswebserver dot com is offering 50% discount. Do you think this is a good strategy to get more clients? I have worked with them and they are good. But i want your opinion. I am experimenting with different marketing strategies and who will know it better than the customers. :)
I hope this is alright.
They seem to focus solely on VPS packages which is what you specifically look for in a VPS provider. If you've worked with them and are satisfied, then stick with them. Why change something that works?

vps9

Yes, Providing Discount on VPS Hosting is good idea to get more clients, and I think the discount is onetime or Recurring . Most of the hosting providers will give basic discount if the client is taking VPS for lifetime.

khalid-farhan

We already started giving onetime 50% discounts. Let's see what happens. I will let you all know. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.