What size is your Phone?

Percentage

What size is your phone and what size would you like to see in upcoming phones arriving on the market?

RDO Servers

I have the LG G3 with a 5.5" screen and love it.

djone

I amusing smart phone having 5" screen. And for daily use screen size should not be more than 5.5".

ulterios

Mine has a 4.5" display and that's the biggest I can have that fits in my pocket comfortably. I have had other phones ruined that had larger displays and I didn't even want a 4.5", I was looking for a good one with around 4" for the display but couldn't find any good ones available for my carrier.

I do think that the phones are getting carried away with screen size. Why have a phone that is too big to lug around? You might as well use a cellular capable tablet.

Percentage

My phone is 4.7'' anything bigger than that bothers me and is annoying to have in my pocket.

Developer

I have a Google Nexus, and I LOVE IT! I have had the same thing for the
last 5 years (well, not the same exact phone, but the Nexus). I love the
screen size, I love the storage space and love how it integrates with all
of my tablets and, of course, the plethora of "G" apps.

I tried the iPhone for a while, HATED IT! Have also tried a few other Android's
here and there for my personal phone but usually ended up using the business
phone all the time so, I switched my personal cell to a nexus as well.

Phil T

After years of chasing the iphone's i purchased my 1st android (xperia z3 compact) last year wow !!
wasted so much time and money with apple! sony's xperia is the best phone ive owned, fully compatible with all my other sony products - ps4 and my bravia tv (screen mirroring function).
The screen size is just perfect on my new z5. My GF has the 6+ its abnormal ? she might as well carry an ipad around lol.

TCoder

I'm still using the iPhone 5s - Even with the new 7's released, I have not desire to upgrade.

Rob Whisonant

I have a ZTE Grand X Max+ with a 6" screen. Really easy to see. Just a little large for your pocket.

EpicGlobalWeb

My phone is bigger than your phone.

No seriously, for some reason phones went on a downsize trend until mid-2000's then they all branded bigger screens when data plans became more reachable.

At some point in the future it is likely that cell phones will simply be extensions of virtual reality helmets as they are doing with Oculus now. If they don't keep an exclusive deal with Samsung, that is. Otherwise, you may see cell phones get to near-tablet size regularly as data connection speeds get better.

Kind of amazing if you think about it. My first cell phone I bought at Walmart when I was 15. The box said, "now in color."

FreebieBoy34

Hi there! Right now, I have a mobile phone with 5 inch screen (local brand). I would love to have an iPhone, but I don't have the money to buy it. So I opted for less expensive models instead like the Samsung J2 series...:)

Cynthia17

my lumia 640 (it's 5"), and when I get an android I need it to do it too. So I guess 5.2" will be my limit.I also put it on my pocket, and I think 5.5" must be uncomfortable while working? (depending on the job of course).

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.