What is the fastest way to make money with affiliate marketing?

epicstate

What is the fastest way to make money with affiliate marketing? Is needs PPC, SEO, social media marketing, or something else too boost your sales?
How can you share me any tips?

epicstate

Send millions of email per day for your campaign and that's quite good for making MONEY via sending email.. :)
How to have millions of email to send then it's a big problem and not easy for bloggers and affiliate marketers. Are you wanting to say about buy email lists so that we can obtain a large amount of emails like that.

powerMTAsetup

yup.. you need to buy email list do that you can obtain large amount of emails..

Miguelito203

What is the fastest way to make money with affiliate marketing? Is needs PPC, SEO, social media marketing, or something else too boost your sales?
How can you share me any tips?
While I'm sure using paid ads work for some (never done it myself - heard too many horror stories about people losing a lot of money before they finally got the hang of it), I personally prefer participating in product launches for whatever niche you're in. It also helps if you have an e-mail list, but you don't have to have one. I've made money in as few as 12 days just by using search engine traffic. You should know that, if you are starting a brand new site, it's going to take a few days for it to settle into the search engines (usually like 3 or 4 days). Social media marketing should be part of your strategy whether you have a list or not. You just need to figure out which one the buyers in your niche prefer.

Joey

Jeranium

1. Buy targeted traffic (start with $500-$1000) from quality sources like Facebook or Plenty of Fish.

2. Send that traffic to a high converting offer.

3. Collect your cash.

High converting markets are Dating, Make Money, and Weight Loss.

For dating traffic, I have a Plenty of Fish ads account with about $1k in it that I could spare, if you're interested.

POF closed doors to new advertisers last year, so it's a marketers dream if you currently have an account.

WebmasterPhil

The most efficient way is through email marketing but it takes time to build a huge list.

The fastest way might be PPC but it can cost you an arm and a leg if you're not careful.

The cheapest way and less risk way is to build a blog, stuff it with affiliate links, and then get traffic to that blog.

Jifferson

From my experience to drive targeted traffic to your product Facebook Ads and Solo Ads are two good options. Solo Ads has more than 75% opt-in rate. Which is really good.

Ron Killian

This might not be exactly what your asking, but it's about making more money with your traffic.

I see few if any affiliate marketing testing and tweaking their ads. Bet you 90% of affiliates have no clue how their ads are performing.

When I was doing only affiliate marketers, I had every ad in ad system so I could see how they were performing or not performing. And always testing new ones.

It can be tough to get hits, so it only stands to reason we should be squeezing out every click we can.

So you make more with the traffic you do have.

Many marketers actually leaving money on the table.

From my experience to drive targeted traffic to your product Facebook Ads and Solo Ads are two good options. Solo Ads has more than 75% opt-in rate. Which is really good.
Come on now... solo ads don't have a standard opt-in rate. And very few people are going to get even close to 75%. There are better (and more useful to readers) ways to up your post count. :(

Daniel Cortes

Buy traffic and send them to a landing page where you collect emails.

Pick two products. One cheap, and one expensive.
Give away a freebie in exchange for their email address.
Redirect your opt-ins to the cheap product right after signing up.
Promote the expensive product over a period of a few days.

Hopefully the cheap product gets some “impulse buys”
The expensive product can make you more money after a couple of promotions.

When you have made back the money you spent on traffic, reinvest it and keep building up your email list. And sell whatever you want to your list later on.

martinwasha

At the start, you should focus on traffic. Doesn't matter how it's coming. But rest of this you should consider your budget so that you can get a good return on this.

I want to suggest to you:-

1.) Social media + blog

2.) SEO

Don't be use PPC, It will be costly if you are working with Amazon. you can check this Amazon Affiliate Websites that can be earned a huge amount in a year from Amazon affiliate marketing. It's a better way to get ideas from these websites.

1.) TheWireCutter
2.) NerdWallet
3.) LuciesList
4.) GearPatrol
5.) MoneySavingExpert

Fastest way means that you have access to good volumes of targeted traffic already or you have lots of cash to spend.

Either way for you to make a PROFIT not just generate sales volumes you need:
- A HOT offer, for example a big discount or exclusive coupon code
- A great landing page for your offer
- A high paying commission
- Ideally a recurring commission

We have great promotions with high paying commissions and recurrent, if interested get in touch.

Good luck

martinwasha

You can create a Facebook page where you can post the amazon products as an amazon affiliate marketer. But keep in the mind your page has huge number of likes. It will be the best way to reach your target audience. For more information, you can read the best affiliate programs for beginners from Optiux.

Advertising and writing reviews of the affiliate links in the niche related website is the fastest way for making money with affiliate marketing.

EcomAndy

If you don't have any cash to invest and no business or product, start with affiliate marketing. No boss, work from anywhere and big money. Go to ecomstartsite.com and check the video out and see what people are saying.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views