Enom vs godaddy?

lkovnih226

I am hosting some domains with Godaddy but I was recommended to Enom by a friend.
I think Enom is great but it's too expensive. Godaddy service is better?

Any advice please?

Thanks in advance.

ulterios

The problem with GoDaddy hosting is that they don't provide enough resources with their shared hosting plans. I just recently ended one plan that I had with them for that very reason. If you have a couple of WordPress sites on an account then you will be getting warnings all the time that your resources have or are reaching their limit.

GoDaddy has only 512MB of RAM on most of their shared hosting and managed WordPress hosting plans. If you are going to have more than one website or have a very busy website then that's not going to be enough.

GoDaddy is good for some things but their hosting plans are not one of them. Mainly because of their lower amounts of resources. They also blacklist some plugins / addons so you have limits on which ones you can use with GoDaddy.

UVM

Personally I hate godaddy hosting but i love all their other services. I don't know much about enom but I work with AsmallOrange and I am very happy on their VPS service.

RDO Servers

For registering domain names, GoDaddy is fine.

For hosting websites, I would not use GoDaddy or Enom!

acquisto

eNom and GoDaddy are both reliable web hosts that provide multiple shared hosting plans to enable customers to choose the most proper one according to their current budget and needs. Nevertheless, the solutions are a little slower than those from many professional web hosting providers.

srirambyrapaneni

as far as hosting services consider,godaddy is one of the worst in my experience.

As far as domain registrations and maintenance Godaddy is best when compared to enom.

projectpop

For domain name registration, you can try Namesilo and Namecheap as well. They are pretty good. For hosting, GoDaddy doesn't seem to be very good from reviews.

Namoh

I used to use GoDaddy for hosting but changed because of their low resources. Although I basically purchase all my domains from GoDaddy except for .io domains (they are cheaper at NameCheap)

vishwa

Well for web hosting I did not recommend either Godaddy or Enom. For domain name registration I find Godaddy very helpful in terms of pricing. Enom charges are very high for domain names. For better web hosting you can go with Glowhost, Bluehost etc.

Riviera

Enom and Godaddy is the great domain service providers, but in the role of webhosting providers, i don't think so. My friend had the not so good experience when he use the Godaddy hosting.
The problem is when you install more plugins to your site, the godaddy can not handle so good. The site is slow.
Domain: great!
Hosting: Not so great ! :(

davebusiness86s

Godaddy hosting is terrible in my opinion. I would recommend Godaddy for newbies because it is easy to manage. But if you are serious with your website don't go for Godaddy.
I never used enom nor hear anyone talk about it, but since it's not that popular I don't think it's good

Zack

I tried Godaddy web hosting last year and I had nothing but problems. I only had 1 Wordpress blog and it wasn't a big site and didn't get a high amount of traffic yet it kept reaching it's limit on resources and I kept getting warning emails telling me about it.

If their web hosting can't handle 1 Wordpress website without reaching it's resource limit then I couldn't recommend them.

I haven't used Enom so I can't provide any information on them but I would choose them over Godaddy because I know that Godaddy's web hosting isn't too good.

Empire

I have used Godaddy for hostinf domains and the support is very good. However the other side is not very good. I left after six months

As for the other host, No idea on them

achat

Most people complain that Godaddy's purely a software company that essentially makes it profits from selling services in addition to domains.

Personally, if I were you, and support wasn't an issue and neither were the ads, I'd consolidate everything with godaddy. $10 and $30 are on opposite ends of the spectrum.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
jms
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.