Welcome our new Moderator, Ulterios!

wms

Administrator
Staff member
Good day to all,

I'd like to introduce to our new forum Moderator, Ulterios, he is supporting members daily, I appreciated his helps on this forum.

I hope he will be one of greatest moderators here by helping other members, manage posts/threads and working with me in web projects in the future.

Please send him a big WELCOME!!! :welcome1:

Cheers,
WMS

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex Thompson

Congrats Ulterios and welcome to the team!

Look forward to reading more of your posts! It's great to have you as a Moderator on the forum!

Reactions: ulterios

ulterios

ulterios
Thanks Alex, I'm glad to be a part of the team here and hope to be here well into the future.

I look forward to getting a chance to know you and hope we can interact around the boards.

Thanks again Alex and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

RDO Servers

Congratulations Ulterios!

I have enjoyed reading your contributions to the forum! Keep it up!

elcidofaguy

Hiya Ulterios! Nice one!! Great to have you on board... I hope that means we'll be seeing more of you ;-) Look forward to working with you with helping to make this forum an even bigger and awesome place -especially as 2016 is fast approaching.... A big :welgroup:!!!

ulterios

Thanks everyone, I am very happy to be a part of this great community and I look forward to contributing to it in any way I can.

Although I haven't been here as long as many members have, I have come to find that this forum is something special. We have some great moderators that are always willing to help out other members, we have good clean message boards without being filled with tons of spam like many forums have, we have new members joining daily who can see what a great place this is and an administrator whos willing to do all he can to help this great community grow and thrive.

I've been a member of more forums than I can count, going all the way back to the 90's and out of all of then I think that this great community has everything it needs to continually grow and thrive. I know that as more people see how things are here on Webmaster Sun, more and more will join us and contribute to a bright future. I am very happy to be a part of this community and in dealing with all our great members.

Thanks again everyone, I really appreciate your welcomes and wishes.

If anyone ever has any questions for me of needs anything, just feel free to ask.

Ron Killian

I noticed the new promotion the other day did not realize there was a post about.

Don't know you that well, but sure seems like a great choice! And good to now he actually has a real name. LOL Much easier for me to spell. :)

Congratz!

ulterios

ulterios
Thanks Ron, I appreciate your kind words. You are definitely one of the members here that I have always enjoyed the contributions and posts of. We have some great people here on the staff and as regular members. This is a great community and I am glad to be a part of it.

As for the name, my ID is something I created a little less than 2 years ago. I wanted something unique and meaningful. There are too many people with the same common name as mine. I like to be different as many know! ;)

Thanks again for your kind words. :icon_rock:

Last edited:

Hawker

Congrats, have seen your posts around the forum and always find them insightful. I think the admin made a good choice. Looking forward to interacting with you going forward.

Cheers!

ulterios

ulterios
Thanks Hawker, I appreciate that.

I'm looking forward to getting a chance to interact as well. :)

Last edited:

Dakoom

Congrats! As you helped me in that another thread I had to write this post! :icon_mrgreen:

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads