Thank You!

Inquestor

Welcome! We are happy to have you aboard and have a positive outlook on our community. May I ask what is it about Webmaster Sun that makes it the best in your opinion?

Thanks in advance :)

Edit: Thread moved to General Discussion.

Lonric

Lonric
Thank you. I really appreciate that:)

1. Everyone is so friendly here.

2. Your web design and navigation is beautiful.

3. We are able to post our services without being penalized for it or having to pay.

4. Your forum tends to stay busy.

I am sure there are more things that I forgot to include though lol:)

ulterios

I just wanted to say this is the best marketing forum I have been on. Keep up the good work, guys!:icon_rock:
We're very happy to have you with us here on Webmaster Sun. We have some real good people here and they are always helpful towards others. Many forums have members that just don't want to help others and are only there for themselves. One reason that makes this forum the best is that unlike other forums, we have lots of people that take time out of what they are doing to help others, and that's not something found many other places.

You can also help us get even more good members by spreading the word and letting others know how good this forum is. There is no such thing as having too many good people/members. :)

Lonric

Lonric
Fantastic. I will make sure I spread the word for sure. I can tell that you are absolutely right. I have found that there are a LOT of rude people over at Warrior whom I have had to take the time out of my busy schedule to report repeatedly, and the mods did nothing about it. So it's a breath of fresh air to be here on this awesome and helpful forum!:)

ulterios

ulterios
Yes, I have seen that myself over there. I joined there a year or two ago but didn't spend much time there at all due to all the negativity and bad people.

I noticed that that place has too many members that are willing to criticize you and put you down rather than trying to help you. Forums are supposed to be places where people can interact positively and share helpful information like we do here, and they are not supposed to just be places where people are constantly bombarded with nothing but troll comments and information that isn't helpful.

Lonric

Lonric
OMG. Finally a person who see's the negativity over their also. You are so 100% correct. Every little thing I was judge for and beat up. Thank you so much. You are so understanding and awesome! :hug:

ulterios

ulterios
You are most welcome but there's no need to thank me. I'm just being honest from personal experience and that of many I know.

I know many fellow website and blog owners that see it as well and don't use that site for that reason. I'm sure they have some good people as well, but the ones who do nothing but troll and post nothing but negativity and insults are ruining it for all.

We just seem to have a much different environment here and our members are willing to help others learn and improve. That's one reason why I love this forum and the way things are done here.

Lonric

Lonric
Well thank you so much for talking to me about this, and for helping me so much. :)

On another note. What do you think is the best way to get the word out about my whiteboard animated explainer videos for startups and others? I just posted in the services section on here. Do you think it will get a lot of attention?

ulterios

ulterios
To be honest with you I have never tried to market any type of service like this so I really can't say what's best from experience. I do think that there are a couple of ways that could really help you get the word out about your services.

First, after looking at your site I saw that you don't have a blog. Starting one is something that I would recommend. If you put up some good articles about things that are related to your service then that will help draw people to you site. Then, after they read the blog post they might look around your site and see the services that you offer. Blogs are good ways to draw people to your site and in return, get your services that you offer in front of more people thus increasing your chances to make sales.

Another thing I would do is to make sure that you are active in social media, especially Twitter and Facebook. You can promote not only your services through social media but also your blog posts. That can draw people to your site to read a blog post and then possibly lead to them seeing what your services are and making a purchase.

I have had a lot of success from using Twitter in particular. I promote my articles, guides and so on to get people to go to my sites read them. The key being to first get the people to come to your site.

I would also recommend getting on Twitter and doing a search for the type of accounts that might be interested in your services and following them. You can target startups as well as businesses, especially small businesses as they tend to outsource more things that the bigger companies. Just try to go on Twitter every day if possible and find new accounts to follow of people and businesses that could possibly use a service like yours. Following these type of accounts will get you return follows whaich means that more people could possibly see your services and links to your blog posts.

You can also find some blogs out there that have a lot of posts and other information for startups and small businesses and make good helpful comments.

These are some of the ways that I would go about finding customers if I was offering your type of service.

P.S. I watched a couple of your videos and think they are awesome. I love the animation that you used! I also followed you on twitter earlier myself.

Lonric

Lonric
WOW. You are so much of a monstrosity of help. Thank you so very much. I will do all of those things for sure. I've been thinking of starting a blog on my site for some time now since I am trying to start my freelance writing business, which is so strange how I see that you are a content writer as well. We have a lot in common. That is total Law of Attraction there. Do you mind if I email you for some writer advice? I honestly believe that it wasn't by change that we met:)

ulterios

ulterios
You are very welcome. I enjoy helping others, especially others that are appreciative of help that they receive.

I definitely think a blog would be good for your site/business. You can post up articles that relate to the same niche and find a way to work in mentioning your services. Lots of businesses do that very thing. Plus, writing blog articles will generate more traffic and perhaps gain some links to your site. Those two things will help it's rankings that will in turn get your service seen by more and more people. More people seeing your services = more potential sales!

Sure, you can email me. I don't know how much I can help but I am willing to do what I can. I don't really consider myself a writer though, but just someone who writes to help my websites grow. I used to hate writing when I was younger, although from many of my replies on this forum, that might be hard to believe! ;)

Lonric

Lonric
Yeah, I would had never guessed you use to hate writing:) I've been writing since I was 10, so I am pretty much addicted to it. I have a new novels up on Amazon that I so badly need to start promoting. I am definitely going to be starting that blog on my website. I am so grateful to you for your help. Want me to message you on here so we can exchange emails?

ulterios

ulterios
Yeah, marketing those novels will definitely help you get the word out and sell more of them.

As for me, I never really liked writing. It has gotten to be a regular thing since I started creating websites and since I have several websites in many different fields/niches, I have to write articles about many different things. When I first started writing for my sites it took longer for me to write the articles mainly because I never liked writing any more than I had to. Now, I can write articles much quicker. I've gotten more used to it and now it doesn't bother me at all.

Since your addicted to writing, you should be able to get lots or articles out there to draw people to your site where they can see your services.

Sure, you can message me. However, it might be a good idea to post a thread here in the appropriate sub-forum. That way you can get other people to ring in and give you other opinions and help. Usually if you post a thread there will be a combination of replies that give you all the information and help you need. Sometimes one person might not have all the information that you are looking for and others can fill in the blanks so-to-speak, It will also help others who have the same questions that you have.

Lonric

Lonric
Exactly. I think that is my biggest issue. I don't know how to market. I have many great ideas and talents, so many of them, that if I knew how to market I would be a millionaire right now:). I hear that is the main issue with so many people. I know my books would go over really well if I could only find out how to market them thus building an audience. Right now I am strapped for cash so it's hard to advertise or at least paid advertising. Maybe blogging would help with that as well?

You are so right. I definitely need to get to writing a blog for my website.

You are right. I will make sure to post my questions publicly so others can help with their wisdom.:)

Lonric

Oh. And thanks for the compliment about my animations:)

ulterios

Exactly. I think that is my biggest issue. I don't know how to market. I have many great ideas and talents, so many of them, that if I knew how to market I would be a millionaire right now:). I hear that is the main issue with so many people. I know my books would go over really well if I could only find out how to market them thus building an audience. Right now I am strapped for cash so it's hard to advertise or at least paid advertising. Maybe blogging would help with that as well?
Yes, blogging would be great for that. As well as doing social media promoting, especially Twitter since you can post your articles and services in a higher frequency without it looking like you are just spamming. Do some Tweets about your blog articles to hopefully get people to go to your blog to read them, then throw in a Tweet about your services. I've found form personal experience that if you are just Tweeting about your services, you will not get as many follower and not get as many people coming to your site. Blog posts are a great way to get people to come to your site and getting people to your site is a big part of success.

You are so right. I definitely need to get to writing a blog for my website.
Let us know when you get your blog up and running so we can check it out. I know that I would subscribe to it! :)

You are right. I will make sure to post my questions publicly so others can help with their wisdom.:)
Going on personal experience, it's always better to to get as many different people to share their input. That way something isn't overlooked or perhaps someone else might have a better way to do something or know a valuable piece of information that others don't know.

Lonric

I will do that for sure. I notice now that I haven't been very active on my social media. BTW. Thanks so much for the follow on Twitter. I followed your back:)

And yes I will let you know as soon as my blog is up. Thanks for offering to sub to it. Your replies are so helpful:thankyou:

AndiLim

It surely is, I myself love participating in the forum threads. I also love getting new ideas from the experts on this forum. It feels so good to be a member on this forum.

ulterios

I will do that for sure. I notice now that I haven't been very active on my social media. BTW. Thanks so much for the follow on Twitter. I followed your back:)
You are most welcome and thanks for the follow back. I have lots of website and blog owners as followers partly because I have 2 different websites that have helpful information and resources for website and blog owners. One specializes in WordPress so it has a lot of people that are bloggers.

And yes I will let you know as soon as my blog is up. Thanks for offering to sub to it. Your replies are so helpful:thankyou:
I am very glad that I can be of help. It's real nice to have good members like yourself. :)

ulterios

It surely is, I myself love participating in the forum threads. I also love getting new ideas from the experts on this forum.
Participating in the threads here can be very helpful to us all, especially since we have lots of members that are willing to help others. I get good information and ideas form the threads around here all the time. :)

It feels so good to be a member on this forum.
We are very happy that you feel that way. We are also happy to have good helpful members who participate like you do. :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.