How to Maximize Video Traffic?

steitieh

Using videos for your online business is vital. However creating videos for your products is not enough unless it gets more views and ranked highly on Youtube and other video network searche results.
I need someone someone share me some good tips and tricks to get my youtube video ranked well and get more views and subscribers.

djone

Subscribe more and more you tube channels and profiles. Also like them and follow. Promote your you tube videos into Social Networking sites. Tag people into that video. Share your videos into your targeted users groups, pages, communities, etc into all Social media sites. Make a blog posts about you video information and embed that video into that blog post. Also make Blog for your all kind of products and embed all your product or service related videos into that related blog post. ALso make widget of your you tube channel and add that into all blogs.

PMonroe

At first i would say to optimize your video to get more traffic.because this the main fact. Without a quality video you can't get into the market where more competitors are working out with their own.
As i have already discussed on another thread relating.
Just think organic, you have to look on your content first, make sure that your video pretty interesting, relevant and mostly Shareable.
Then look into the video title and description make sure about using the keywords on the title and description.
Then go to the tags, yes it’s one of the most important piece for YouTube videos,
Use relevant and related tags with keywords, Research on those keywords to find more and relevant that are getting searched.
then move to the thumbnail, after you getting onto the thumbnail you should think more to make in catchy like a bait but dont make it irrelevant please.
After you complete all these steps, only then you can go for link building or sharing otherwise it wont work out as you want it to be.
What didn't mentioned here is about making your video,for example if you are working on a business related technological product as any electronic device,gear and gadgets.you should make review videos for every product with good detail mentioning the recording quality should be good.
And the rest has already said by djone :

Subscribe more and more you tube channels and profiles. Also like them and follow. Promote your you tube videos into Social Networking sites. Tag people into that video. Share your videos into your targeted users groups, pages, communities, etc into all Social media sites. Make a blog posts about you video information and embed that video into that blog post. Also make Blog for your all kind of products and embed all your product or service related videos into that related blog post. ALso make widget of your you tube channel and add that into all blogs.
Hope you find it helpful.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.