What are your Top Reasons that you like Affiliate Marketing?

ulterios

There are a countless number of people who are affiliate marketers across the web. Some people are affiliate marketers because they want to make some extra money, some do it to make a living from doing it. Other people are into affiliate marketing because it gives them a chance to work for themselves without having to punch a time clock or work certain hours. Some also do it because there is no limit on the amount of money that they can make.

There are many reasons that people are into affiliate marketing and the reasons that one person does it might not be the same reasons that you do it. That's one of the biggest pluses in being an affiliate marketer, there are many reasons that you can choose to do it.

So, going on that note I was wanting to hear some of the top reasons that our member have chosen to be an affiliate marketer. Share your top reasons and see who else is affiliate marketing for the same reasons that you are.

My top reasons for doing affiliate marketing are:

1. I get to make my own work hours. This helps because I have many different things that I do and many projects that I am working on. Being an affiliate marketer allows me to put the needed time in when I choose to and not when someone else wants me to.

2. There is no limit to the amount of money that I can make. I can always earn more money if I want to by upping my efforts and putting more work into it. This way the more work I do, the more rewarded with increased earnings.

3. I get to basically choose who I work for and who I want to market for. I get to pick the products and services that I do work for, and someone else isn't telling me who or what I can sell or market.

These are 3 of my top reasons that I choose to do affiliate marketing. Now i'm eager to hear what my fellow Webmaster Sun members top reasons are for why they choose to be an affiliate marketer.

omarsaady

Besides of your 3 reasons. I`m interesting in being affiliate marketing because I don`t need to care about any thing expect promoting and advertising my affiliate links and gaining commissions. No more worry about handling products, costumer support and follow up after sales.

Reactions: ulterios

ulterios

ulterios
Yes, those are also some great reasons. It's nice to just do the promoting and advertising then get paid and never have to worry about inventory or dealing with customers. It's nice to be able to earn money without having to have those things to worry about.

Thanks for sharing your reasons. :)

Ron Killian

While I don't do it as much as I use to, the two big factors for me where:

Freedom - As long as my websites were working and traffic was flowing, there was not anything else I "had" to do. So you can really "work when you want".

Low Level of Responsibility - Since the affiliate programs handled customers, I was not responsible for, or needed to ever talk to any one.

Harry P

My top 3 Reasons why I like Affiliate Marketing
- Easy to get money online fast
- I don't need to have my own products but still have opportunities to earn money by promoting any products from providers.
- It's one of my best ways to promote my own products and get sales

ulterios

While I don't do it as much as I use to, the two big factors for me where:

Freedom - As long as my websites were working and traffic was flowing, there was not anything else I "had" to do. So you can really "work when you want".

Low Level of Responsibility - Since the affiliate programs handled customers, I was not responsible for, or needed to ever talk to any one.
Yes, those are 2 things about it that really work well for me. I am always working on so many different projects/jobs/etc. that being able to work when I want really helps. I also like the part of not having to deal with customers. I just send people their way and they deal with them. Works for me! ;)

- Easy to get money online fast
That's true and something we all like about it. As long as you are doing things right and following some good methods/techniques then that's one of the big pluses! :)

Miguelito203

I'm a fan of affiliate marketing, and specifically niche blogging, because I don't have to have a product of my own (so indecisive I don't know what it would be or the niche it would be in), because of the ability to generate passive income (realized this is one reason many celebrities have so much money) and have more control over your income (can just make more sites when you need to). Oh, I also like I can work on my own time because I'm a night owl. In the broadest sense, I like it because it gives virtually anyone, who takes the time to learn all the ins and outs, a way to make money -- regardless of their place in life.

Joey

ulterios

I'm a night owl.
LOL, I am too. Not just by choice, but I deal with people from Asia and Europe in some other work I do so I have to be up through the night where I live. I've always been a night owl, but now it's not only by choice, but because of work. ;)

In the broadest sense, I like it because it gives virtually anyone, who takes the time to learn all the ins and outs, a way to make money -- regardless of their place in life.
Yes, those are some good points with affiliate marketing. There are people form all over the world an in different places in life and no matter who or what you are, if you choose to, then you can be an affiliate marketer.

ulterios

Some of us are night owls because it's SO much quieter and peaceful. No one around to bug you :)
Yes, I definitely love that about it. My neighborhood is so loud during the day so working late night and early morning is a nice break from the noise. ;)

I guess you kind of lucked out, then - ha. I remember the first real job I had out of college. I had to be there at 8 in the morning. Even though I went to bed at a normal time, I always felt like crap and thought I was going to die. On top of that, the job was boring. Since I got up so early (and wasn't used to it), I'd get hungry before lunch, and my stomach would always be growling. I'm so glad that's over.

Joey
Pretty much everything I do just kind on stumbled across. I didn't go looking to get into the things I do for income, it's just one of those one thing leads to another type of situations.

I definitely got lucky though that everything kind of works well together. :)

hrishivardhan

I like Affiliate marketing because, In terms of generating traffic, you dont have to spend money as the banner ad on your affiliate website will draw attention and encourage visitors to click on your website.

Last edited:

Jim Anson

Affiliate marketing is effective way to increase and enhance the value of your campaign by getting loyal audience.

newsdeals

I'm managing a few sites with Amazon affiliate links and the reason I love my sites that it could help me generate sales everyday. Meanwhile, I just need to setup the site one time, and keep write more articles to increase the amount of revenue.

ulterios

Affiliate marketing is effective way to increase and enhance the value of your campaign by getting loyal audience.
Yes that's true, it's definitely a good way to build an audience.

I'm managing a few sites with Amazon affiliate links and the reason I love my sites that it could help me generate sales everyday. Meanwhile, I just need to setup the site one time, and keep write more articles to increase the amount of revenue.
Definitely, writing more articles and posting them can mean more possible ways people will find their way to your site. Many people don't realize that that more articles they write for their sites means more chances someone will come across that article in a search or elsewhere and go to their site.

More Articles = More Traffic

More Traffic = More Potential Revenue

newsdeals

newsdeals
Many people don't care about keywords with about 100 - 500 searches a month. But with me, they are potential keywords as if you get ranked #1 on these keywords, you will have change to generate at least 30 - 50 sales a month.

And by that way, increase more articles will generate more sales. Most people will pass these keywords when they found it as they see it's too low.

Reactions: Harry P

ulterios

ulterios
Yes, many people don't realize that just because something doesn't have a lot of searches each month, that doesn't mean there isn't some potential there.

If you rank high for those keywords then chances are going to be good that you are going to get a big portion of that traffic.

LavaHotDealsCom

I'm new here but I gotta reply this one: one of the top reason for me is: I'm getting so excited when I'm looking at the sale activity reports in amazon, cj etc. Everyday is a new day and you may get surprised when doing this routine. :)

ulterios

I'm new here but I gotta reply this one:
That's great, it doesn't matter if you are new here or a long time member. The questions, posts and everything else are for anybody to reply who wants to.

one of the top reason for me is: I'm getting so excited when I'm looking at the sale activity reports in amazon, cj etc. Everyday is a new day and you may get surprised when doing this routine. :)
Yes, it can be very exciting, especially when you first start and see some nice earnings show up.

P.S. Since you are new, why don't you go over to our new member introductions section and introduce yourself? Here's the link: https://www.webmastersun.com/forums/36-New-Member-Introductions

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.