Bought a high authority website... now what?

UVM

Hi everyone,

I recently bought a high authority website and now I am trying to monetize it while keeping its authority an trust level intact. I want to create content and sell links to others with relevant services.

To be specific my domain specs are:
DA: 41 PA:51 PR:5 SpamScore:0

I have great back links including an article written about my site from the Huffington Post.

I have been looking around for forums to sell links on but all of them seem dead... does anyone have any suggestions on where I should go?

Thank you!

SEOPub

To be specific my domain specs are:
DA: 41 PA:51 PR:5 SpamScore:0
None of these numbers mean it is a high authority website. And sorry, but a link from Huffington Post is pretty easy to get. Not to say it is bad, but it does not make a site an authority.

Does the site actually rank for anything? Is it getting good traffic. If it is getting good traffic, then I would look for other popular sites in the same niche and sell ad space to them.

Don't look for forums where you can sell links. You will just junk up the site. Plus, most IM'ers are broke or just over broke. Go to people that are actually making money.

Unless, like I said, the site has no real traffic and rankings to speak of. Then your only possible market is the IM'er community because they are the only ones gullible enough to pay for links based on DA, PA, etc.

UVM

Thanks for your response.

The thing is there two benefits from getting a link:
1. Direct traffic
2. SEO value passing juice

If you have links coming from sites with decent authority you will see some improvements on your SEO and that is who I am targeting.

Yes the forums have a lot of spammers I am not interested in.

SEOPub

f you have links coming from sites with decent authority you will see some improvements on your SEO and that is who I am targeting.
Authority is passed through pages, not sites.

So the site doesn't have any rankings or traffic of its own then I'm guessing since you did not answer that question.

In that case, gullible IM'ers are your target market. Warrior Forum has a Reciprocal Links sub-forum which really is just a wasteland of unmoderated link selling. You will likely find takers in there.

Reactions: UVM

ulterios

If you're looking to sell links to your site then fiverr.com would be a good place to start.

Many people buy them on fiverr, so that's probably a good place to try it out.

UVM

I am not really sure why you state your opinions in such a rude way... we get it you are against it move on.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.