What is your recommendation about tweet image ratio?

Crowd_Town

It is obvious that tweets with images get more attention.
Plus, they are added to your profile sidebar. It is worth using them in your tweets. I know that.
But I was thinking about moderation.
Do you think it is recommended to have more than 50% of tweets sent with images?

ioZoom

If you're wondering if it's bad to have too many tweets with images than i just can't see any reason that would be the case. I would think it's best to have as many images with your tweets as you can.

ulterios

I've seen and heard several people say a 2 to 1 ratio for Tweets without images VS Tweets with images but I have seen nothing that dictates and benefit of doing that.

On most of my Twitter accounts for my websites I have most of my Tweets with images that relate to the Tweet.

I think if you just put some random image that doesn't relate to the Tweet for the sake of having an image, then people might start to not pay any attention to your Tweets and might even look at them as cheap attempts to gain attention.

Ron Killian

I don't know the ratio of images v.s. text, but i did read an interesting stat just yesterday, that tweets with images had a 94% better chance of getting attention. Knew it was higher, but did not think it was that high.

Would be very interesting to know how much is too much though.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.