OFFER Get free targeted traffic with 1 hour daily. Only 20 copies will be sold

moneytech

Get free targeted traffic with 1 hour daily. Only 50 copies will be sold

After looking for real traffic and spending $ on waste and junk traffic i found a way to get reall traffic which converts yes it converts because you get real and targetted traffic using the method and you generate the traffic so there's no way you get junk traffic so Don't waste your time lets try the method.

What you Don't need to do:

No need to spend a single penny to get traffic using our method.

No need to look for classified posters.

No need to buy Bots.

No need to pay anyone.

What you get:

Pure targeted traffic related to your Niche and keyword.

first 10 Cpoies for 10$ :) hurry grab your spot

Second 10 Copies for 25$.

Third 10 Copies for 40 :)

After that 50 $ for rest 20 Copies

No more than 50 Copies will be sold.

Last edited:

elcidofaguy

How can you say FREE targeted traffic and in the same sentence mention only 20 copies for sale? You're better off with stating its an oxymoron for sale...

Further down again you contradict yourself with stating no more than 50 will be sold...

In addition where is this traffic from? How do you get the stated targeted traffic?

Can you please explain?

As I am concerned that this is paid clicks from some poor person hired to spend all day clicking on stuff for like 0.00001 cents per click like you get in countries like India/Bangladesh or masqueraded bot traffic...

Either way this does not sound right given the lack of explanation on your part as well as the contradictions you have made.

moneytech

moneytech
Hi please find the answers to your queries below:

1, How can you say FREE targeted traffic and in the same sentence mention only 20 copies for sale? You're better off with stating its an oxymoron for sale...

A, I am selling an e-book with my way to get targetted traffic without any investment. So traffic you will get/generate for free by your self but for getting the way to generate the same you have to buy the book.

2, Further down again you contradict yourself with stating no more than 50 will be sold...

A, Yes i will only sell 50 copies no more than that. There was by mistake it was written 20 in the thread tittle and it was corrected. And after all i am a human mistakes are possible.

3, In addition where is this traffic from? How do you get the stated targeted traffic?

A, Thats the content of the book if i publish it here why any one will buy it bro.

4, As I am concerned that this is paid clicks from some poor person hired to spend all day clicking on stuff for like 0.00001 cents per click like you get in countries like India/Bangladesh or masqueraded bot traffic...

A, Please check the below given line in the thread:

" you generate the traffic so there's no way you get junk traffic so Don't waste your time lets try the method. "

I will only teach you the way to get traffic and you have to generate it do you think any one will generate junk traffic for themself ? And as i already cleared in the thread that by following the method you will get targetted traffic for free i didn't said that you will get cheap traffic :) And no one from india, pak will provide you clicks for free.

5, Either way this does not sound right given the lack of explanation on your part as well as the contradictions you have made.

A, Bro please check some lines from the thread given below:

a way to get reall traffic which converts yes it converts because you get real and targetted traffic using the method and you generate the traffic so there's no way you get junk traffic so Don't waste your time lets try the method.

What you Don't need to do:

No need to spend a single penny to get traffic using our method. ( no need to buy click or spend money after it )

No need to look for classified posters. No outsorcing needed you can do it your self and get the traffic. its upon you what modification you made to the method after getting it from me .

No need to buy Bots. No Bots

No need to pay anyone. No need to pay clickers from Pak , Banglades, or United States

What you get:

Pure targeted traffic related to your Niche and keyword. Clearly mentioned

If you have any further queries let me know. And help me to correct the sell letter i am poor in that but good in tech side :) I hope i will get your help

giulio_74

can you give a review copy?
have previews?
as you buy the book?
Please reply, I remain waiting

giulio_74

I can get more information
your method uses facebook / su.network
article ditectory
pinterest
etc ..
are available for a preview?
is a pdf (how many pages?)
if I want to buy such as purchase
there is not the payment button

deebee

I spend a lot of money on marketing. Often times, the results are disappointing. I am promised results. My results are almost never delivered to its expectations. I am looking for quality traffic. I also need it to be consistent. It also needs to convert. I am tired of wasting my time and money. Hopefully this delivers on its promise. I am willing to give it a shot.

jtanminley

This seems very fishy. From the 20 copies to 50 copies, horrible English. Why would that matter? Being professional, there is no website, reviews, previews, or anything! You basically get a "It works". The "bonus" image was obviously copied from the internet, because it says follow the link below when there isn't one. Very unlikely to be legit due to the lack of information.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
MrT
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.