How much traffic will be transferred from social media to our website?

bhawna123

hello friends!

Tell me if we are doing Social media marketing then how much traffic from social sites will get transferred to our website??

RebeccaDooley

While using social sites, collectively the top 8 social networks drove 31.24% of overall traffic to site. Take a precise look at how much traffic each of the top 8 social networks drove to publisher sites across the web. The data reveals “share of visits,” a percentage of overall traffic — direct traffic, social referrals, organic search, paid search, etc. — sites received, for Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, StumbleUpon, Reddit, Google Plus, LinkedIn, and YouTube.

newsdeals

I have used Reddit and StumbleUpon for one of my websites to increase traffic. Both are good enough to help me increase traffic, but only if you still keep submit more URLs. These sources aren't places to looking for stable traffic :)

ulterios

It really depends on how much social media marketing you do. Doing a little here and there, every now and then will not get you that much. However, if you are consistently marketing on social media you can usually get 25-50% more traffic on average, based on personal experiences.

You might even get more, depending on what exactly you are marketing.

I have one site that just about doubled in traffic from starting social media marketing for the site.

CyberAlchemist

hello friends!

Tell me if we are doing Social media marketing then how much traffic from social sites will get transferred to our website??
That amount is not possible to estimate. I suppose that it depends on number of followers you have. More followers more traffic you will get, for Facebook, are fans your have on your fan page, Google+ and Twitter are followers you have on your account or page.

You also will get more traffic if you do social marketing right way.

Trix

hello friends!

When advertising on social media you actually need to add a lot of hashtags and make sure that those hashtags are appropriate enough. Have you ever heard of retargeting? Maybe you can check out the site of Bluagile, they have a feature about Facebook retargeting which is really good for brand recall.

rf-harris

I don't think that it is possible to get exact idea of how much traffic you will get but it will be good traffic. The bigger your network is on the social media site, the higher traffic you will get from these social media sites.

FreedomBlogger

I have never seen such question, to be very honest with you! lol

There is no way to tell you a good answer here! ..

How much traffic you get from social media, will depend on how much work you put into social media marketing, and the numbers you build.

That is it! ;)

Last edited:

roggy

How much traffic you get from social media, will depend on how much work you put into social media marketing, and the numbers you build.

That is it! ;)
I agree with this answer, it's hard to estimate how much traffic you will get from social media, it depends on our works...how to promote....what marketing techniques we will use...

I have never seen such question, to be very honest with you! lol

There is no way to tell you a good answer here! ..
If you integrated google analytics, then you could know number of visits came from each social networks ( Google, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, StumbleUpon ..etc)

KatnissEverdeen

As people have already said, I dont think that we in general can give you an exact number or percentage. You will need to put in time and work to grow r traffic from Social Media Networks. Post interesting, original content for your niche and connecting and engaging with your friends/fans/followers will start to help your traffic from these sites grow.

Ergoprime

The best way to increase traffic with social media is to post in many groups, but be aware! Every social platform has its own regulations regarding spam. And you don't want to violate them, if you intend to be successful in the long term.

With a one week old Facebook account you can post in 10-15 groups per day without problems. A one year old account makes 100 group posts per day possible.

GooglePlus is stricter as far as I know. If you post in more than 5 communites per day your posts are going to be shadow-banned. That means only you can see them, but no one else.

Pinterest is pretty liberal regarding group posting. Just follow the rules of the group boards and REMEMBER: Post your links in group boards and repin other people stuff in your personal boards. 20% your links - 80% repins.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
MrT
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies