Instangram good for promoting your site?

Shole

My plan so far for using instagram as a way of promoting my site is to connect the link of my fan page to the quotes I will post on instagram.
So far I am just at the start and can't tell if it's working or not, so I would love to hear from people who already used instagram for promotion how they did it and how much time I should invest in doing this thing. My blog is a writing blog and I come up with the quotes myself, other than that I have around 3k followers on my instagram but only 226 people on my fan page.

djone

Instagram is good for promoting sites but effected of that promotion will not get quickly like facebook, twitter, etc. TO do proper promotion you must concentrate on your images which must be eye catchy, creative and innovative. And the main and most important part is to create hashtags. Hashtags plays a vital role for Instagram promotion. Try to add more hashtags and also add most popular hashtags sothat your promotion will go to the maximum number of users. Mentions other instagram profiles also helps the most. Try to mention those profile which are related to your promotion, services or products.

newsdeals

I have not tried Instagram yet, because it's just available for mobile, which I don't really like. It doesn't have web-based like Facebook or Twitter. If you run businesses that related to mobile or for mobile, I think it's good to try.

Ola Rybacka

Based on my experience Instagram is good for me because on this channel is really easy to build consumer perception. I'm trying to keep my posts in the same style to get people used to know that particular elements look always the same (like logo or text style).

Dayneez

Insta will work when you have more than few K followers. But you have to get them. You have to post good content and use popular tags

AndiLim

I guess IG is effective if you are selling a product online, but for website promotion I guess it won't work since you cannot insert a link. IG is for personal use, not for website promotion might suggest that you use pinterest it is more effective.

jagdish pathare

Hi Shole

Your plan is good using Instagram as a way promotion and connecting to site or link.

I am not promoting my site and link in Instagram because there all people are watching the images and videos. They are following and like your images and videos.

The Instagram is famous for images and videos, and your blog is a writing blog that way is not more effective for Instagram promotion.

The Instagram effective promotion for products like clothes, bag, etc. then you promote your link to connect your site or page and the people see there lots of products

If you want quickly promote your site or like If you do promoting facebook, twitter etc.

khurramarain

Yes Instagram is good for promoting your site but the results are not better than Facebook or Twitter. Posting high quality and eye catchy images are the key in Instagram promotion. You must make sure that the images are relevant and engaging and the most important part is to use proper hashtags.

JonathanS

From what I've researched, Instagram can be a good source of traffic. However, this traffic can be selective and limited depending on a couple of variations.

To begin, unless you have somewhat of a decent following on Instagram, your content isn't really going to get out there the best way it could. What I have noticed is that the traffic I do get from Instagram is of slightly more quality compared to Twitter and Facebook. It's not a lot of hits, but when they do click over to that specific website, generally it converts for whatever given product/service I'm looking to promote at the time. The type of content (photo/video) you post is very crucial as well. You also need a quality, informative caption to go along with your content. From what I've noticed with Instagram captions, less is always more. No need for long descriptive words to attract customers. The content should speak for itself.

To sum it up, yes, Instagram can be a good source of promotion. Though it can be a little tricky.

TheDutchLegend

I am driving a lot of traffic daily. Having around 300 accounts running. All growing for to drive traffic to my websites. I teached a lot of people how to use instagram. It is pretty easy.

aretteprieve

Instagram can help you to promote your website but you should have your strategy of promotion: make a plan of your posts (don't post only quotes, think about other content you can share and it should be HQ), use right hashtags, follow the users of your target audience, think about the budget you can spend for ads and collaboration with influencers and you'll have success on Instagram

1stopinsta

Do not think that you cannot awesome marketing on Instagram better than Facebook and Twitter. I think you can do the best marketing on Instagram if you have largest followers there. It is even easy to get followers.

Keep ready your profile by adding your website link and keep posting images. If you want to be familiar in short time then you can get followers from the best place. It works, no doubts.

Last edited:

EmmittReynolds

Yes, Instagram is good for promoting any kind of sites rather than any other social platforms. Because Instagram has more effective promoting features which help us to get lead in the market. Instagram also produce more user engagement ratio than any other social platforms.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.