Poetry reading channel?

Shole

I was thinking this for a longer time, if I would make a poetry reading channel where I would read my poems and the poems of other artists, would that get me some views and some income while we are at it?
So far I know that only slam poetry is getting attention, didn't research into poetry readings so far.

ewow

You should do it. We need artistic expression and who cares how many viewers, if you enjoy doing it and if even a few others will watch and enjoy it, then that's reason enough.

I'm thinking Periscope show and recording it also for Youtube-- a "Midnight Poet" broadcast for all the ideas that swim around in my head when I start to get tired and don't want to stop working. But at that time of the night I keep falling asleep at the computer and say to myself "I will do it tomorrow."

Now I'm thinking "The Ten O'Clock Poet" is better for me. Goodnight!

ulterios

While I am not much of a poet and I know it (LOL), if you enjoy it then go for it. Don't worry about how much money you can make if it's something you enjoy. The main thing is doing something you like and if you make a few bucks while doing it, then that's just a plus.

I rarely have a chance to do anything I enjoy, other than working on my websites, I know that taking time to enjoy life is essential to a persons happiness. If you like it and want to do it, then I say go for it! ;)

Good Luck

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.