Can Google Plus beat Facebook?

Tommy

Hi Guys,

Google plus becomes popular with million users but why Google Plus Still Can't Beat Facebook

Can give some thoughts ?

I would like to quote this from TechWyse Blog, an internet marketing company in Canada - "Google gives Plus users serious search engine juice, helping you reach higher into the coveted first page on Big G".

Like any other business or relationship, it takes time to beat the 2 billion users of FB. Google is already claiming to have surpassed 200 million + users.

I would still stick to the quote above. FB Likes may not be a valid sign of user engagement considering that updates appear in a users page only based on its popularity.

Way to go for G+ for all the good reasons.

Adalee

Facebook is leading social media platform which has maximum number of web users. Trend regularly changes but craze among the people for Facebook is constant as it is regularly working on it and improving and adding new features.

Tommy

I find that google plus is simple and no more interactive for users. with huge users more than google plus. I think facebook still number one in future.

Linksdepth

Hi

i think both are very use full and beneficial for our work and personal purpose. But i think that Facebook is more powerful than G+ , it will also come to beat FB but it will take some time..

thanks

Annika Panzini

Both are good social media platforms they each have a distinct characteristic that makes them unique in their own way...

nikhilswain

No never..Google+ unable to beat Facebook because now-a-days Facebook have so meany traffic as compare to google. Google Will be unable to reach Facebook position.

gambler26

According to me G+ cant beat FB as there are maximum users on FB, improving it's look continuously, adding features to it and it is so user friendly.

But G+ is a very good platform through which you can be in the first page of search engines very easily (if compared to any other platform).

Deepak Kaushik

I think yes, It may be beat facebook in near future because it becomes very famous in lesser time. And also its a Google's Product.

Dexsmart

I think soon it will. Facebook users don't convert. People go there to socialize, while Google+ network is totally different. People go there with the purpose to make business!

Nature

No.. Nope.. Never.... Google Plus is never beat Facebook as it's simple and not that eye catchy like Facebook is. Facebook is also more popular than Google plus. :)

alakazam

Google+ will never beat facebook. Have you seen how many people complain about the integration of Google+ with YouTube and about how inefficient and confusing Google+ is? For example, there is no private message feature on Google+. The design looks terrible. The settings are confusing as hell. You have several panels and if you also have a youtube account, it makes another Google+ account and it adds it to it, so that you have to switch between them. I simply cannot understand Google+.

Dexsmart

Lol. The benefits are different. My point is that Google+ is much effective and better than Facebook results.

Maxwell

Maxwell
I agree that "The benefits are different" but why you supposed that Google+ is much effective and better than Facebook results?
Any reasons...?

Dexsmart

I explained myself. Google+ helps business/websites to rank to index faster. One very important reason! Facebook is not. So balance things!

Maxwell

Maxwell
I agree that Google+ belongs to Google so they can consider Google+ is more imporant than Facebook in calculating ranking and indexing websites but which is your proof or it's only your experience when you suppose that Google+ is better than FB :D
you have not still showed any reasons, you only think it's right.

MrJaswal

Yes Google plus beat Facebook if Google plus change its CMS Like Facebook.

Now if you use Google plus the page of it should be load late as compare Facebook or Gplus should hanged problem after few minutes. Google plus need to solve it and create too lite page.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views