OFFER 1$ WordPress Hosting

moneytech

As I promised we are here with 1$ Wordpress hosting service :)

But we are launching only with 25 Slots. Why only 25 slots to make sure we can handle the requirement fully and provide quality services to our customers. we will expand slowly with quality in mind. As i already mentioned in the previous post we are doing moreover it as a service instead of business yes we know several questions will be in your mind about quality so only one answer is there :

100% money back gurantee :)

We only provide wordpress hosting means you will get pre configured Wordpress installations where you can upload plugin, themes and set your site accordingly. Our tech staff will install Wordpress for you so you dont need to worry about Installation and configuration etc only need to update the name servers and you are ready to go.

Want to test the speed :

[URLnofo]https://gtmetrix.com/reports/barebazaar.com/tKb9hjaI[/URLnofo]

So lets hurry book your space Oh i forget it it comes with 10 Days money back gurantee so that you can test and if found not upto the mark you can get your 14 back :)

ewow

In trying to understand your offer, where is the link to the service?

chrisparker

Nice thread..I will surely buy your wordpress hosting in next couple of days for my new website. Currently I have hosted my sites with prewebhost as they are also reliable and affordable web hosting providers.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.