Web traffic increased suddenly in a day

Harry P

When I view Google Analytics for my blog site, its traffic increased suddenly in a day as following picture

website_traffic_increases_suddenly_a_day.jpg

I don't know how to find which traffic sources or reasons that my website traffic increased terribly like that

Its traffic is very stable daily.

was Google CRAZY in that day and any guides to find the reasons for increasing my traffic?

Attachments

newsdeals

You can track the source of traffic that suddenly increased by click on that specific day and select the Acquisition tab (on the left). It will show you all traffic sources, and you will know where do those traffic come from.

Harry P

@newsdeals Exactly, I found where traffic source came my site from.

Thanks for sharing cool tip!

wrigmark

wrigmark
Apart from all, you can check or filter actual referral source traffics because of some SPAM referral networks. Reply me if you want more info.

Thanks,

asif

Hi newsdeals I'm Asif Ali from Learn2Free, My Websites Traffic is Don't Increasing I have published an article/post on my website weekly after that I have shared on my post social media networks, my traffic done'st increased Please Tell me What I Can Do to Increase my Website Traffic my Domain Old is One and Half years.

Harry P

Not to sound like a jerk, but that graph doesn't show much of anything. How big of a spike in traffic was it really? That graph could be showing an increase of 10 visits or 10,000 visits. We have no way of knowing.
Did you do anything different on this day? Did you add something different in your to do list? Any little thing that you change can cause an increase or decrease in traffic. It just all depends.

I think that you would receive better help if you gave us a little more info.
It added up 3600 UVs that day. almost came from direct traffic. I get traffic from search engines, social networks and rarely build traffic with my list.

Are there any ways to know where those clicks came from? although I knew they were direct traffic.

rf-harris

Did you post your website links in social sites on that day, social sites tend to bring quick traffic to any web page.

genalyns

It's best if you make a note on a calendar for every change you made on that site. In that way, you'll be able to determine what caused every changes in your web traffic. You can also use those factors that affect it to its advantage.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
wms
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.