Buying social marketing gigs in Fiverr is good?

LavaHotDealsCom

Hi, I saw several successful story in flippa. someone just buying social marketing gig in fiverr made successful launch for new website. But many other said buying traffic/retweet in fiverr is scam.

What do you think? Wanna share your experience with fiverr?

Thanks,

KatnissEverdeen

You need to do research on the sellers on fivver. You need to talk to the seller, check their feedback, see if the traffic is real or botted. Just make sure that you are getting exactly what you want/paid for. It is true, you can find great sellers on fivver but you can also get a scammer. Just do some research.

ulterios

Most of the time it's a waste of money. It would depend on exactly what you are buying though.

A lot of sellers on there say they will Tweet this or that, like this or that and in the end it's all bots or automated junk that won't get you any return on investment.

There are exceptions, but most of it is a waste of money.

Last edited:

Ron Killian

I am with ilterios, it's usually a waste of money. Those gigs are often forum profile links and related and seem to be bad to G these days, can hurt your site. Several years back I killed a domain SEO wise by buying the wrong backlinks. Probably could have been fixed, but I am not SEO guru.

FreedomBlogger

If you are buying traffic or social media services on Fiverr - you are wasting time and money!

Most such services on Fiverr are crap. Straight up!!

Now, I'm not saying All gigs on these topics on fiverr are crap but most are.

You would have to do a lot of research and even try the gigs out - to find out those who deliver very good service.

I wouldn't even bother with such services from Fiverr.

Just my opinion here ;)

Last edited:

Hawker

Yes most of the stuff on Fiverr is mostly rubbish fluff and spam like stuff but there is indeed a few good sellers on there that provide real genuine useful services.

I use it for video creation can get a short professional video made for a fiver you can't go wrong when some SEO services would charge 100x that for the same thing.

That was the good thing about sites like Fiverr / SEOClerks and other microgig sites, they basically undercut all the top SEO providers and put some of them out of business lol.

Can you use Fiverr to get rich and become a millionaire? Unlikely but if you're savvy and lucky you can definitely use it to earn residual income from both as a seller and buyer.

Obviously as a buyer you can use it to source content articles, videos, social bookmarks, social signals etc etc which is pure greyhat if anything but can be used to improve the rank of your site with.

As a seller you will have to have something good to sell that is in high demand and become a well known authority seller to really earn good money with it.

Just look at what some of the top sellers are selling and see how they do what they do and try to duplicate their success.

Many have tried but few have succeeded. Although there is quite a few hundred good sellers on there making some pea now.

And if you're a seller on Fiverr, you eventually offer the same services on other microgig / freelancer sites.

I sell some SMM services on SEOClerks as find it easier to sell there plus can sell for more than a fiver as well (you only get $4 after their fee) where as can sell for more on SEOClerks.

I actually made a blog about them a while ago I was using for referrals that I recently flipped for a nice offer a while back that shows more about them and some of their services.

Hope it helps.

LavaHotDealsCom

Most of the time it's a waste of money. It would depend on exactly what you are buying though.

A lot of sellers on there say they will Tweet this or that, like this or that and in the end it's all bots or automated junk that won't get you any return on investment.

There are exceptions, but most of it is a waste of money.
You are right. I tried 1 gigs for the twitter retweet to her 23k follower. that tweet only got 23 retweets. I checked these 23 profiles that retweeted and all are from robots. It's weird because the seller has tons of good reviews in fiverr. Are the reviews from robot too?

You need to do research on the sellers on fivver. You need to talk to the seller, check their feedback, see if the traffic is real or botted. Just make sure that you are getting exactly what you want/paid for. It is true, you can find great sellers on fivver but you can also get a scammer. Just do some research.
the feedback could be fake too. there must be robots to do the good reviews. thanks for the reply

ulterios

ulterios
Well the people on Fiverr that are buying those are probably mostly people that are new to Twitter or don't know any better about looking to see what they get. Some reviews can possibly be from friends or family. I heard that happens there but I really haven't had a need to look into it since I haven't used Fiverr yet.

One thing about buying Twitter followers is that most of them are going to be bots or some other useless accounts. Plus if you have a high percentage of them then that can reflect negatively. I know for a fact that there are sites that will check and tell you how many bots you have following you and I also heard that you can check someone elses as well, although I haven't ever looked into it to verify it. It doesn't matter how many followers you have if most are bots. They won't be reading your Tweets or anything else of benefit.

Developer

The best way to determine whether or not something will
work is to try it out yourself. The best part of Fiverr is that
the expenditure is usually minimal.

What works for one, will not necessarily work for others.

Doing research on this, as many have already pointed out,
may not always yield the results you're after as many times,
feedback (like screenshots) can be easily faked.

Again, the best way to determine what works, and what
doesn't, is to try it out yourself.

Ola Rybacka

It's not so bad, but only if you find writers that are providing good quality content. First you have to do the research, read customers opinion and send particular writer a message. Why? Based on my experience, even in the style he or she reply to the message you can see his writin skills.

Ergoprime

It hardly depends on the seller. See if he offers a money back guarantee and how good their reviews are. Most seller won't offer a guarantee, if they know that their service is crap.

It also depends on the service itself. There is no way you will get 1000 facebook likes for 5 $ without them being bots. That's not how it works, but if they sell design, social media management or group invites it's easy to verify results.

Most of the time you get what you pay for...

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.