Best way to attract affiliates?

lkovnih226

What is the ultimate way to attract affiliates? Does it just take time to recruit?

Joining many affiliate programs or what are your recommendations?

Ron Killian

I don't claim to be a expert on recruiting affiliates, but what I've seen and experienced, the best or ultimate way to attract the right affiliates is to seek them out. Notice I said the "right" affiliates? I say that because most affiliates, a majority of them won't do much if they do anything. I don't mean that as a knock or a negative, it's just the reality. They sign up and maybe forget about promoting, or put it off, or many just don't have the traffic to make the sales in the first place.

For example I have a bunch of products on JVzoo and get affiliates requesting to promote, many affiliates I've already approved, but few if any make sales. Of course there could be many reasons, but it's the reality.

The other thing to think about, if you seek or or attract the right affiliates, you don't need many of them to make alot of sales.

Some time back a friend of mine was looking to find affiliates to promote a new product he created. He took the time to track down the right affiliates, ended up with only one, but that one did over 10k in sales.

So, it's best if you find the websites that have the traffic or audience that would be best for your product or service and contact the owner in a good way.

It also helps to have a track record. if you don't have sales data, less chance of attracting. If you can get it on platforms that show conversions (proof), that can greatly help you get them on board.

You could also list it at places like jvzoo, clickbank or warrior+, just don't expect mass affiliates bringing in mass sales. Less so, if you don't have a track record.

There are also product launch sites you can list, like muncheye.

And, this shouldn't need to be said, but your product or service needs to be good and your sales copy needs to be good or you'll be wasting their time.

From what I've seen, the big guys are the ones that build it up. They start with one product that converts well, so next time, they can draw in more affiliates, and the next one is even better, until they have the lined up waiting for the next release.

Think I've gone on to long :)

Miguelito203

What is the ultimate way to attract affiliates? Does it just take time to recruit?

Joining many affiliate programs or what are your recommendations?
You need to reach out to some of the big players in your industry. Of course, it helps if you've promoted their products before and have helped them to make money -- a good place to start.

Joey

mackrodd

The real way to attract affiliates is through creating your own product and place it on clickbank. there are thousands of affiliates who will make you commission.
an other way is to check warrirofurm. there is a section down the site. jv partners write a message there and you will get responses from several marketers

good luck

ericplotz1

Think about this, what niche is your product in? Target that audience. Join every channel you can, surrounded around that niche. Then contribute information. Information that your audience wants to hear.

Then you can make announcements, run ads or whatever, to a specific audience of people about your commissions. Always use the term "referral" and that you offer a healthy commission for referrals.

We've even marketed our referral program by targeting users who would buy our product with ads that say "Get _____ FREE!!!"

When they clicked the ad, it would lead to a page that would explain how if they referred 3 people their subscription would be free.

Marketing's simple if you can put your feet in the consumers (affiliates in your case) shoes.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.