What are your writing goals?

Steve32

I want to publish 250 articles for my blog that will generate traffic and income, even when I'm not online.

What goals have you set for yourself with writing?

ulterios

I really haven't set any goals for quantity, especially since I am in the neighborhood of 450-500 between all my sites. My main goal has always been to improve my writing, especially since I have never really liked writing most of my life. I prefer to do the building of a site and even promotion/marketing rather than writing.

I do think that setting goals can help many writers though! ;)

Ron Killian

Same here, have not set goals or certain number of posts. Though it might be a good idea :)

250 is a awesome goal, hope you make it.

I just write posts when I have time and am in the mood, or idea's flying around. Sure don't blog as much as I should. Gotta get back to it. I seem to go in spurts, on and off. Probably not the best way.

Plus I usually try to spend more time promoting than posting.

wrigmark

I want to publish 250 articles for my blog that will generate traffic and income, even when I'm not online.

What goals have you set for yourself with writing?
It's good that you want to publish 250 articles but major part is to maintain; only text is not enough you should have to put niche images & videos in blog posts. Regular blog post is a nice marketing strategy but responding each of reviews, comments & replies are also very important. I hope you have man power for this strategy. But do not set goals to post particular 250 articles as you cannot go as blindly.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.