Is it possible to setup Auto Reply in Twitter?

Steve32

Hello,

Is it possible to setup an auto reply option in Twitter?
I mean when someone tweeted something then my reply will be posted on his reply

Thanks
Steve

Ron Killian

Sorry, not sure I understand what your saying. When they tweet anything, or tweet about you or about your business? What are you trying to auto reply to?

Obviously there is automation or auto DM's for new followers.

Steve32

Steve32
I want to have auto replies to new followers when they have just followed me on Twitter. I have seen more people used this way on their account but not sure which tools they are using for that.

Ron Killian

Only one I can think of right now is CrowdFire. I use it, but not really crazy about it as it promotes their service in every DM. So I am looking for an alternative myself. But that's an option.

omarsaady

There are two tools that will help you to send automatic direct messages and direct messages in bulk.

1- SocialOopmh (socialoomph.com) is a tool that will help you to send auto direct messages and allows you to schedule Tweets, track keywords, follow those who are following you, get new followers, use buzz and much more.

2- TwitterDMer (twitdom.com/twitterdmer) is a simple tool that allows you to send your personalized direct messages to new followers, and also to selected ones by specifying specific user details.

Thanks
Omar

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.