The best formulas to increase YouTube Subscribers

Tshepo

Hey there,
I want to increase more YouTube Subscribers for my YT channel. I have got already some good videos to upload on but I don't know what are the best ways to increase YouTube Subscribers fast?
Some suggest me share on social networks but I have low conversions from this method. Do I wrong way? do you guys know another methods?

Allchat

Also if you haven't already, promote your Google plus page on your YouTube channel and vice versa. Try to get your G+ followers as YouTube followers as well because they are more likely to send new traffic to your videos as well.

Also you could consider putting some of those videos on daily motion and linking back, and make sure to give your video description box a fair amount of links that show others where to find your content. In turn have links in that content going right back to YouTube and G+.

Hope this is somewhat helpful :)

Darryl

I think. First must have a good tools for your youtube channel. Like phones or laptop, second is you must have you own content. If its for business, just do business. If its for vlog. Do vlog. If its for fun. Just do fun. Just have one content only. Third is. Do what is trending. Nowadays challenge video is getting popular. You will make more subs and views if they see you on trends. Fourth is get some time for editing your videos thats when your tools is getting use. Laptops for editing vids. And all i can say is do what you want. Dont make a video that you dont want to do just to fit to other. Make your unique ones. Just continue uploading video. Goodluck

HazelDJ

Hey there,
I want to increase more YouTube Subscribers for my YT channel. I have got already some good videos to upload on but I don't know what are the best ways to increase YouTube Subscribers fast?
Some suggest me share on social networks but I have low conversions from this method. Do I wrong way? do you guys know another methods?
One of the ways to increase your subscribers in Youtube is to have your videos its own veracity. This is based on my experience as a subscriber. I am a fan of a certain videos owner because I found his videos true, informative and helpful. Because of this, I notice that nobody dislikes and thousands subscribed his videos. I am sure that those who subscribed do have the same assessment with mine.

Dictator20

If you want to increase your viewers and subscribers in a natural way make your content more interesting and trendy, And if you are blogging yourself and showing them your daily life, be sure that every time you face your camera you should be energetic and funny at the same time so your viewers will not gonna be bored. Most of the viewers in YouTube is teenagers so you need to be trendy so you can attract them to your channel and watch your videos. Remember that "Funny is the new Trendy". If you want to have a instant subscribers you can approach some known personalities to plug your channel, maybe this will be the easiest way to have subscribers instantly and it's also free.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.