Has anyone used GetSimple CMS?

netprofit

Has anyone here used GetSimple CMS for your website(s)? How is it for setting up/managing websites?

Harry P

Has anyone here used GetSimple CMS for your website(s)? How is it for setting up/managing websites?
I have never heard of this cms before, have you used it?

I stick with wordpress because it has more great plugin and a community is support it so that I can get helps easily.

Does that CMS have any features?

netprofit

I haven't used it but have read some good things about it. One of the advantages over other CMSs is that it is gentler on server resources as it doesn't use a database - it uses XML to store data. You may google it for other features.

ulterios

I haven't used it myself, but heard some great things about it a few months back from one of the people that helped out with it's development testing.

I heard about the resources advantages that you said as well. I had plans to test it out on a site, just to see for myself. Just been too busy to get around to it lately.

I am planning on doing it after the 1st of the year sometime.

Ron Killian

Never heard of it either. Sounds interesting. Though I don't know if I like the idea of it not using a database. I am not an IT pro, but seems as static files get bigger, would take more time on the system? Just seems a DB would be quicker as a site grows?

As Harry said, it's hard to beat all the plug-in's, theme's, resources and help you can get with Wordpress.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.