When should you send Christmas cards?

Harry P

I have a list from one of my blogs, I want to send out Christmas cards to thank my subscribers and customers.

Just curious when is the best time to start sending out Christmas cards?

Any your comments are welcome.

ulterios

Physical Christmas cards would only get there on time if the people that you are sending them to live not too far away, like the same state as an example. Other than that, they will more than likely get them sometime the week following Christmas.

If you are talking about e-mail Christmas cards, then based on experience from the past then Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning (preferred) would be the best choice.

imnathanjames

If you are my neighbor then you will run around the street at 6pm on Christmas eve while his wife stands at the doorstep and makes sure he's done it this time.

But you will probably need to send them at the beginning of December if you want to get everyone.
But if it's electronic like mail or whatever then Christmas eve is best i find.

Nice touch though, I thought about doing it to a few of my lists but people are subscribed from all over the world and most may not celebrate that particular holiday.

Hope this helps

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.