Have you used Kickstarter to get your business idea launched?

Hawker

These days its all about the cloud and crowd funding. With so many new millionaires in the world now there's so many of them that invest into the idea cloud and Kickstarter has launched many successful businesses now from simple ideas to booming businesses from the power of crowdfunding and cloud investments. And similar sites like it #indiegogo #gofundme and others that have launched them into the ether.

The whole idea is pure genius and simple in that you post your idea or product concept and then people can chip in by bidding on it and when you have enough money raised you can make it happen.

These sites let virtually anyone post a project. That's why these days you have 8 year old kids getting rich because of their ideas for gadgets to services or whatever.

They make it easy for anyone to get involved with the right people to get your project or business idea off the ground.

Where as 10 years ago you needed to know people personally and it was much harder to get a big business idea/project off the ground if you didn't have the funds.

These days there are more rich people that are literally throwing their cash into the idea cloud and people using that funding crowd to get them ideas of the ground and into reality!

So I ask you, do you have an idea or something that you think would be popular enough to get enough bids to reach your $100,000 starting budget?

If so have you considered using a crowd funding site like Kickstarter or have you already?

I have a few ideas of my own I reckon could be valuable to the world. Do you? :)

Ron Killian

Never use it myself. Though I do hear many entrepreneurs finding some success with it. Most from shows like Shark Tank. Amazing some of the cash these people get. Well, like you mentioned already.

Though, finding success with it, might be rare?

Sorry I don't have much input. Just didn't want your post to have no replies :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.