SEO or Social Media - Where are you getting better traffic?

Harry P

Since past few years getting traffic from social media has been really impressive and easy for us. As a result webmasters are also getting traffic from search engines to their websites. So which source has more percentage when it comes to driving traffic to your website? SEO or Social Media?

Abhijit Sao

IT solutions uses both SEO as well as SMM to increase visibility to their professional websites. As both can can help you to draw a heavy traffic to your site.

Cherin

Well as per my experience, Both are important and need to work for both. It takes time to get traffic from SEO and social media. You need to always provide good and quality content in Social media to get the traffic. SEO need to be continuously done to create genuine backlinks.

projectpop

It will also depend on your niche, for example if you are selling cables, then social media will not work so well. Then SEO will be better.

If you are selling everyday stuff, then social media and SEO will equally be better but nowadays, I will think social media is much more alive.

Jim Anson

Yes, social media can be an effective way to increase value of your campaign. Just make sure that you still honor search engine rules.

Sandra

I don't see SEO and social media as different things. When I engage in social media and post links I am helping with SEO also because the search engines love instant gratification and, as such, they consider social media sites high in their rankings.

As often a I can, I try to think my sites as organic, and apply permaculture principles to them. In permaculture each component of the whole has always multiple uses. This way the complexity of the system grows on its own and we get unpredictable benefits.

rrodica6

First of all, Understand the audience who read your web pages. If you have a seafood related website, your audience are seafood buyers and sellers. They always type fish/seafood related keywords on search engines and look for them. So always think that your pages are for seafood buyers and sellers.Drive organic traffic to your website

Miguelito203

Since past few years getting traffic from social media has been really impressive and easy for us. As a result webmasters are also getting traffic from search engines to their websites. So which source has more percentage when it comes to driving traffic to your website? SEO or Social Media?
I get traffic from both. I think I get more search engine traffic than I do traffic from social media. With that said, I think it can depend on the niche or niches you are in a well.

Joey

AndiLim

From my personal point of view, I guess you should use both. Both SEO and SMO works in building traffic to you website. When you do SEO you won't just focus on the traffic but also on the ranking of the website while for social media it is more on to building traffic.

samimnoorzaitgc

Both can help. If you use SEO, you need to learn some about. If you wish to promote on Social Media, It can also help. Advertise your business on Facebook or Twitter that can help you to get a lot of quality traffic from those who are interested to pursuit you.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.