YouTube for promotion?

Harry P

Have you used YouTube to promote a site or a landing page? How did it work out?

Allchat

I was just telling another user that YouTube is a great way to promote your content. It can be very viral in combination with the same keyword phrases that the content you are trying to promote uses.

Just provide good links in the description box to your content plus one that doubles back to the video it self, and maybe a link to another video or content on you site that coincides with the YouTube video.

Also provide links to it on Facebook, Twitter and Google plus.

Hope this helps :)

Hawker

Yes I have, for a while now. Mostly for clients but sometimes for myself. Videos are one of the best ways to promote virtually anything you can think of. And as YouTube ranks high on its own, its often possible to rank a video #1 or first page results for some certain things. Just a matter of doing a little research/homework and coming up with or getting a video made for you that is helpful to the searchers of whatever it is that you are trying to rank for. I particularly find it useful for games sites as often these are quite easy niches to dominate so making a few game videos of the game and having your keywords in the title, text, tags etc etc can help to SEO it. But it can be the same and work for any niche or keyword(s) you want to rank for as well. Your site might not rank #1 for your desired keywords or phrase but if you can get a video ranking high for them then that same video can send you back that traffic that those page 1 searchers find it on.

Hope this helps! :)

mackrodd

I just wanted to add a short line. youtube should not be ignored, there are millions of users each day watching videos and i believe youtbe is better than twitter. tweet can be gone and video works all the time

simonto

You use Youtube to promote for what? Have many ways but it's a great ideal. You should mix multi channel achieve best performance.

VictorWelfred

Hi! Of course, using Youtube to promote is really needed, your website will be up top quickly if you both always SEO Youtube

Blank628

Yes I agree that YouTube can be use for promoting anything. We all know that we can earn money in YouTube just by posting videos about a certain topic. For me, I use YouTube to promote my affiliate link and my other online businesses. It's great that I learned how to use it to earn extra income.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.