Affiliate Marketing with Landing Pages?

trustdnb

Hey Guys,
I'm new on this forum, but not a 100% newbie in affiliate marketing. Until now, my marketing efforts consisted of small niche sites about 120 visitors/day, and I'm just starting noticing some money in my Clickbank and Amazon aff account.
However, I'd like to try something else. Since I know a thing or two about making pages convert and just learning about PPC, I was wondering if anyone here had tried this approach:
Pick a product
Build a custom landing page
Advertise with PPC
Profit?
So - without building a blog or anything like that. Does this make sense at all? Or will I lose thousands on advertising?

elcidofaguy

Hi Trustdnb,

Indeed I have tried this and as such you need to be careful as you will be violating the "bridge page" policy which makes it really difficult for affiliates to promote on Adwords... The bridge page policy basically prevents pages which require a person to click on a link to go to another website to make a purchase... Hence why many affiliates get hammered by Adwords with suspended accounts... This may also apply to other ad networks so make sure to check with each one...

They are some work-arounds as follows:

1) Bypass vendor website when clicking on a "buy now" button which takes you to straight to secure sales checkout.. Noting that your affiliate ID must always be intact.. You can do that with this IM toolbox - where I replied to your other question ;-).

2) Implement a detailed product review with comparison of others... Technically this one should be allowed - but in my experience its really difficult to get this approved and most likely will result in a loss of your Adwords account. It depends on who you get as an Adwords reviewer... With that said its much easier to simply write your landing page with a vendor approach as per point (1)...

Finally when implementing PPC/Adwords - make sure to read up on the rules... e.g. implement disclaimers, privacy, terms etc... and avoid exaggerated claims etc - as the user safety policy is one which gets alot of marketers hammered!

Hope that helps!

Cheers,

Sid

sunshine5637

Hey Guys,
I'm new on this forum, but not a 100% newbie in affiliate marketing. Until now, my marketing efforts consisted of small niche sites about 120 visitors/day, and I'm just starting noticing some money in my Clickbank and Amazon aff account.
However, I'd like to try something else. Since I know a thing or two about making pages convert and just learning about PPC, I was wondering if anyone here had tried this approach:
Pick a product
Build a custom landing page
Advertise with PPC
Profit?
So - without building a blog or anything like that. Does this make sense at all? Or will I lose thousands on advertising?
How have you been doing your affiliate marketing with CB?

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.