HOT CB Clicksale - The Only Internet Marketing Toolbox You Will Ever Need - Launch Offer

trustdnb

Do you have an introducing videos on how to use your marketing toolbox? How can it be integrated/helped for Amazon or Clickbank affiliate products?

elcidofaguy

elcidofaguy
Hiya trustdnb - I was just about to reply to your other thread re: landing pages and advertising on Adwords/PPC.... Indeed there are detailed step by step videos found on the website - as you scroll down you will see the various types of campaigns and when you click on the "read more" - the page shown will then have videos e.g.

1) Prospect Campaigns
2) Stealth Remote Commander Campaigns
3) Affiliate Bonus Mailer
4) Clickbank Campaigns
5) Direct Sales & Sales Funnels
... etc

Note with (3)/(4) - You can create direct sales checkout with bypassing vendor website hence being compatible with Adword polices. As an affiliate its almost impossible to advertise on Adwords due to the "Bridge Policy" - which prevents affiliates given that a user has to click on a link to go to the vendor website in order to make a purchase.. Hence with bypassing the vendor and straight to sales checkout means that you are compatible ;-) You may have noticed some super affiliates doing just that when searching on Google with regards to PPC ads displayed in search results...

I hope that answers your question.. Let me know if you have any others ;-)

elcidofaguy

elcidofaguy
Just to add - As an affiliate marketer using CB Clicksale - you can quickly setup campaigns whereby:

1) Offer bonus bribes for the affiliate sale... No need for your own products - simply choose one or more from the massive unbranded digital catalog.
2) Capture Emails and automatically add people to your email list.

Make sure to check out "affiliate bonus mailer" and "clickbank" campaigns as per above post as I provide step-by-step details (video included)...

As you can see it has massive potential - given that as an affiliate you can stand-out with a better offer than the vendor and further you can build a list of actual buyers... In addition it works on all affiliate platforms (Amazon too) - which makes this toolbox the first of is kind....

Further you can quickly setup your own sales pages (with funnels) and sell to your list - also no need for your own products.. Hence combining the 3 pillars of IM:

a) List Building
b) Affiliate Marketing
c) Selling Your Own Stuff

A combined approach to making an online living is the way to go!!!

wms

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Sid!

Looks like a great marketing toolbox and you have spent more time and efforts to create these tools.

For sure, I will check it out and see how it works...Will let you know if I have some questions.

Cheers, :drinks:

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.